Bt+rift

Bahumat

FH is my second home
My latency
over9000-4.jpg

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Works pretty well for me. What´s your first impression?
Graphics are nice but not uber.
Warhammer engine, controls are a bit jerky at times.
Skilltrees and flexibility are great.
Nice, refreshing theme, for once, no +5 "sword of eternal orcbashing".

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
My guild are moving from war to rift, its very well polished for a beta, and the souls are very nice.

At the end if the day It's another mmo with a lot if good note from most mmos, once people hit top level we'll see what it is made of!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aye i'll be playing rift until D3 comes out most likely :) just casual tho, got no time to invest in games at present as i've just found out my wife is pregnant with our first child.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
aye i'll be playing rift until D3 comes out most likely :) just casual tho, got no time to invest in games at present as i've just found out my wife is pregnant with our first child.

Wow grats!
When does it spawn?

I mean.... when is she due? :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Wow grats!
When does it spawn?

I mean.... when is she due? :D

dont know yet, we've literally just found out :) shes going to see the midwife on march the 3rd we know its around 4-5 weeks tho so i guess around october sometime.

Nate

FH is my second home
Her eyes are completely black, she is pure ewul.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah enjoying it so far. Pyromancer with maybe Storm as off spec or whatever its called lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
well for budding healers out there avoid wardens, they're nice support healers to help keep the group topped off but they have such poor front load healing they just can't keep up with big incoming hits when solo healing, purifier and sentinel combo on the other hand is insane although sentinel is abit of a mana whore.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Not played much but liking warlock with archon combo so far. Not sure if I'll stay in this game.

Everz

FH is my second home

Gratz to the both of you mate. :clap:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Question here that's...odd i guess;

Is it worth buying it and subbing, instead of going back to WoW +cata? (i'd prefer a non-wow-hating-neutral opinion ;))

I most likely won't go to rift in a while, let it simmer and build up as is, but just wondering if there's enough info on it regarding end game/stuff to do/ roleplaying possibilities/fluff etc.

Then again...D3 coming so...err...

Marc

FH is my second home
I will give it until june before the sub base reduces to about 30k

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom