BT ADSL users

T

the_smurflord

Anyone having a real problem this morning with BT?
I can only get to about 20% of websites.
I suspect serious DNS problems.

R

Restart

I'll tell you when I get home from work ;/

F

Fex

Been fine here, today. Allthough its been a bit ropey the past couple of nights, slow service ect, good old BT :)

B

Brynn

i used to have problems with it, like just cutting out for no reason. Then i used the chatroom help desk it was very good then i switched over my adapters and it was sorted :)

but part from that its all been good :D

D

DocWolfe

bt has always given me bad service... I can remember a couple of years ago when I first got ADSL, the whole network was plagued by high packet loss and bad pings for over 6 months becuase they hadn't accounted for the high popularity in the product. noobs.

K

Kharok Svark

My BT ADSL was shakey for a few weeks, but since I have recieved a new modem through everything has been A1.

S

si1verwolf

I've never really had a problem with the BT ADSL service... wish they'd bring the monthly price down a little... £30 a month is quite a lot... Oh well, at least it's reliable, for me anyway...

T

the_smurflord

I've been looking around at other suppliers this week.
AOL, Tiscali, BT and Freeserver are all £28-£30 a month. Not a huge difference really.

S

SilverHood

BT's bletchley router falls over about once a day at the moment, usual problem time is anything from 5 mins to 3 hours... and they say there's no problem, even when pinging the bletchley router and getting 800ms (1 hop)

they just don't know what to do

K

kameh

Nildram

fking ace service, when they have a problem they tell you about it and sort it out ASAP (you listening GOA) and then say sorry several times.

Rarely have any problems and I've been with them for 7 years from a 33.6K modem ;)

T

The Kingpin

I can't wait till my current broadband contract runs out in January.

Am then going to pipex broadband..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom