Brutalitys FFA ML MARATHON !!!!!

Allmighty

Fledgling Freddie
hi we are brutality we are moving pryd from camlann as clustering si coming up and camlann will go dead

im gonna make a ml 1-10 rush devided in 3 diffrent days at 3 diffrent dates

Day one : ml 1 2 3 4 6
Day two : 5 7 8
Day three : 9 and hopefull 10

First day i have planned on the 3 th of september meeting in volc heaven at 9 AM ( Ye i know its early but the raid will take about 10 hours to complete) will be 45 min food break between 3-6 depending on the time ofc and i know its gonna be a long day. Bg vill be up on Ultimatum at 8.30 am.

We will do a quick lotto at next mls heaven after each ml /random 1000 highest picks etc keys will be lottoed seperatly.

To make this as smooth as possible i need full attetion from players i know its gonna be a logn day so ill try be as tolerate as i can :)

as the bg / credit excist atm i wont w8 for lds well depending on the situation etc and how many peeps on the raid hope u undertsand

Day 2 and 3 will be posted later as peeps need ml exp including myself

Hope to see you there

Regards brutality

P.S if u have questions plz pm me here

and plz give this sticky bubble :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
6 mls in a day EVUL!

I'll be there wiz ice wiz and bot.

lol :worthy:

I just hope these are run at the weekends. :eek7:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Allmighty said:
hi we are brutality we are moving pryd from camlann as clustering si coming up and camlann will go dead

im gonna make a ml 1-10 rush devided in 3 diffrent days at 3 diffrent dates

Day one : ml 1 2 3 4 6
Day two : 5 7 8
Day three : 9 and hopefull 10

First day i have planned on the 3 th of september meeting in volc heaven at 9 AM ( Ye i know its early but the raid will take about 10 hours to complete) will be 45 min food break between 3-6 depending on the time ofc and i know its gonna be a long day. Bg vill be up on Ultimatum at 8.30 am.

We will do a quick lotto at next mls heaven after each ml /random 1000 highest picks etc keys will be lottoed seperatly.

To make this as smooth as possible i need full attetion from players i know its gonna be a logn day so ill try be as tolerate as i can :)

as the bg / credit excist atm i wont w8 for lds well depending on the situation etc and how many peeps on the raid hope u undertsand

Day 2 and 3 will be posted later as peeps need ml exp including myself

Hope to see you there

Regards brutality

P.S if u have questions plz pm me here

and plz give this sticky bubble :)

gonna do hole ml's . bg steps or grp steps ?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
GL, there will be lots of ppl that'll need mlxp. ml7 on day 2 and not to mention ml 8 & 9 on day 3.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
GL, there will be lots of ppl that'll need mlxp. ml7 on day 2 and not to mention ml 8 & 9 on day 3.

He doesn't mean each day the day after the other.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Phule_Gubben said:
He didn't say that day2 was the day after day1 etc

Allmighty

Fledgling Freddie
day 2 and 3 will be diffrent weeks from day 1 as peeps need group steps and ml exp

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with hopefully 7 guildmates. Could we get this as a sticky please so it doesn't get lost amongst the other threads?

Allmighty

Fledgling Freddie
some more info i will be famrign all items needed for sucessful raid so will do things in minimum time

how do i mkae this a sticky ?

Soester

Fledgling Freddie
IF im alive from the birthsday im going to the 2nd september ill be there with scout

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
will come with pally or heretic depends on wot is needed since both need ML's pally ML2 and heretic is ML1

will keep eyes open :drink:

Allmighty

Fledgling Freddie
the raid has been moved to the 11 th of september 9 am gmt be there !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom