browser prob

Yaka

Part of the furniture
over the past 3 days i have not been abel to get www.avforums.com always getting timeout message in both ie and firefox. it was fine before but not now.

my main browser is ff nowt has been changed at all on my pc and im on ntl 10mb any help or suggestions welcome

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Site works fine for me, though this is probably a stupid hour to try at.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
well i manualy added a proxy server for another ntl aerea and it worked fine lst nite, until about an hour ago when i couldnt browse or get any emails, but i was still on irc fine. switching back to defualts and rebooting fixed it but now im still with no avforms :/

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
AVForums say:

vBulletin Message
Apologies but the forums will be down for a short time while we fix a few database issues.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
thats wot it prolly says now

but its been up past few days, pissed as im due to buy a new tv and thats the best place for info

Yaka

Part of the furniture
well after much faffing about its a proxy prob
im in the huddersfield aera so used a diff proxy and everthing is working fine
gave ntl cs a call the guy i spoke just sorta good you fixed it and told me to call back if there are more problems:eek7:

http://www.chetnet.co.uk/articles/index.php?page=index_v2&id=32&c=5

this site says basicly only use a diff proxy for a few days other wise i may be cuasing more probs for other peeps if its true then i was suprised that ntl cs wernt bothered about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom