Broken Huttball?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So Huttball is quite a fun little game, especially when confronted with the challenge of getting the ball over the fire grates etc while fighting off attackers at the same time right? wrong, Juggernauts(and the jedi quiv) can grab the ball run in a straight line and jump UP out of the enemy pit bypassing basically the entire enemy half of the court straight onto the line pretty much... so broken, and the annoying thing is there is nothing you can do about it if they have 2 healers behind them.

rynnor

Rockhound
A ranged tank could harpoon them? Drags the target to the tank.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Force Slow, Overload , Electrocute.. i find they are quite easy to stop

and i find capping quite easy.. get up field, have someone pass it.. Force Speed..

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Don't like huttball. I do like the other two pvp scenarios that I've seen though, particularly the one on the ship.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
So Huttball is quite a fun little game, especially when confronted with the challenge of getting the ball over the fire grates etc while fighting off attackers at the same time right? wrong, Juggernauts(and the jedi quiv) can grab the ball run in a straight line and jump UP out of the enemy pit bypassing basically the entire enemy half of the court straight onto the line pretty much... so broken, and the annoying thing is there is nothing you can do about it if they have 2 healers behind them.

I do this all the time on my jugg if people are stupid enough to stand on their goal line nuking me. They soon learn. Or is there an ability I've not seen yet that doesn't require a target?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pah that doesnt wash Pez, there is a constant flow of people coming out of the ress area down / right near where you can jump up its almost guaranteed you can jump up there aslong as you can get and hang onto the ball. We won a few games earlier from a friend doing nothing but grabbing the ball, going to the pit, jumping up and scoring.

Its such a broken feature, when premades start appearing Huttball will become the most pointless arena to go into unless you are one of said premades. Atleast when people are forced to go over the grates you have a chance to defend vs higher numbers because you can knock them off or stun them on the fire grates.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
You've just had a bad experience. I could say exactly the same for the ranged tanks that pull you in to the acid stuff in 1 hit or the force users that 1 shot knock you back in to the flames.

Trust me, its very hard to consistently do it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I do love that there's already people complaining about a broken feature, when there's no teamwork(as per usual random pvp).

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I do love that there's already people complaining about a broken feature, when there's no teamwork(as per usual random pvp).
Is there a connection between the two? Are you saying that people are complaining about the "broken feature" as an excuse for failure? I think the game would be better for all players if it worked as intended.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The usual thing i mean is "This class sucks, balance pvp, the republic is always 6 v on me and i can't compete". And so forth.

Same was with wow heirloom complaints, where people complain how they can't kill one guy backed by two healers. Ofcourse you can't, get some teamwork going, kill the healers and stun the tank.

Balance is ofcourse an issue too, higher levels with lowers, class balance in pvp etc, but more often then not the complaints just lack teamwork.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Is there a connection between the two? Are you saying that people are complaining about the "broken feature" as an excuse for failure? I think the game would be better for all players if it worked as intended.

What makes you think its not working as intended? I've not seen anything in Huttball yet that looked like it wasn't working as intended, including the jump up with ball, pull in to acid and kick in to fire.

I bet the devs themselves have used all those abilities hundreds of times.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
What makes you think its not working as intended? I've not seen anything in Huttball yet that looked like it wasn't working as intended, including the jump up with ball, pull in to acid and kick in to fire.

I bet the devs themselves have used all those abilities hundreds of times.

Could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom