Broadband to change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sad_mung

Check this article out.. it's on the BBC site..

"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3109146.stm" (cut and paste.)

Problem is, the broadband pipes are getting crowded. As one user downloads their e-mails, another next-door might be trying to watch the latest Kylie video. The resulting congestion makes the broadband experience less satisfactory for both.

What gets me is that this is just how BT Broadband are selling it. Hence those pretty adverts with all that exciting stuff being in the pipeline! Now they're saying we shouldn't do it because we deprive others of the service they expect.

Annoyed with this am I!

K

kameleon

They're cheeky buggers arent they.

If I wanted to pay through the nose for a service that wasn't guaranteed, I go with bt broadband

DOh!

D

dysfunction

What I dont understand is why there are so many "mungs" registered on BW...

L

leggy

Originally posted by dysfunction
What I dont understand is why there are so many "mungs" registered on BW...

I think it's the same mung.

HE has probably reregged after saying **** too many times
:D

C

Clowneh!

HAY M8Z WNAAN JOYN MY FORUM CLAN? PRESS 11111111

W

Will

Originally posted by Clowneh!
HAY M8Z WNAAN JOYN MY FORUM CLAN? PRESS 11111111
Errr, wtf Clowneh? I'm tempted to delete it, but I think it conveys a special message all of its own.

C

Clowneh!

Clan mung innit...

Since when did you become general moderator?

M

mank!

bloody hell, when did that happen?

*slips Will a tenner*

C

Clowneh!

I think he just wanted to point out he was a mod by threatening the only person he can :( :p :) Will can you ban bigfoot? :D

S

sad_mung

Stop nicking my post!
Why are there so many mungs on this forum, well as I have said in a previous posting, it's only at work it happens...let me explain.
It's something to do with our cache engine because it's fricked up cookies on the BW site.
I can no longer post as MUNG or [PS]Mung because it will not accept me as logged on, it somehow fricks up something. Hence I have created another account. It's absolutley fine at home, I just don't post much at home 'cos I've got better things to do there.
And yes, I do have too much time on my hands at work.

W

Will

Originally posted by Clowneh!
I think he just wanted to point out he was a mod by threatening the only person he can :( :p :) Will can you ban bigfoot? :D
Heh, I didn't, I was just warning you, since you got banned and all. And also pointing out that I've been given a stick to beat you reprobates with.;)

D

Deadmanwalking

Suppose it's better then what your usually beat.

W

Will

I destroyed the negatives...you can't prove nothing.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread