briton chicks

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Old Nicodemus
<cough>

that's below the belt... but.... at least my brain cell isn't risiding in my pet :p

Nope that is true but another vital organ maybe...... :p

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by cHodAX
Nope that is true but another vital organ maybe...... :p

Methinks you have been sampling the friars ale a mite too much this past festive period...

Spirits are a tad see through, not much you can actually stick in them.. Now a Theurgs pet on the other hand has plenty of nooks and crannies for a curious Avalonian to try..... and I am assured by some very reliable sources that you have tried them all. ;)

C

cHodAX

Methinks you have been sampling the friars ale a mite too much this past festive period...

Spirits are a tad see through, not much you can actually stick in them.. Now a Theurgs pet on the other hand has plenty of nooks and crannies for a curious Avalonian to try..... and I am assured by some very reliable sources that you have tried them all. ;)

Ale?? Me???? Who has been talking?!?!?!?! :p

I

isabellah

There is this one Saracen Female face, and any Saracen Female with that face > all other Daoc Female toons

And next is one of the Celt Female Faces... Norsechicks are somewhat medicore...

O

Old Nicodemus

Dorf Girls are best...

but Albion gals are easy.... well so says papa cHo ;)

V

Vladamir

Originally posted by cHodAX
Says the Mid that has a little boy as a pet.... :p

Bit of the Michael Jackson happenings going on here?.

F

Freppe^^

Briton chicks > all. Has allways been, and will allways be. Tho i gotta admit, dorf chicks look kinda nice aswell.

M

minstrel_kyra

Originally posted by old.GeForce
highlander chicks with pie > all :eek:

Hmm so you are the one stealing my pies off the window sill when I sit them out there to cool. Guess I can tell Choppy to stop smiting the people who try to use our CM <laughs>

And hate to burst your bubble Chod dear, but Highlander men are By FAR the sexiest. Especially tall blonde ones with dreamy blue eyes. <gets a faraway stare then snaps back to reality> Anyway <blushes> yes definately highlander men.

Z

Ziva

Have to agree with you on that one Kyra but i think muscled celt males with spikes-hair are yummy aswell :)

C

chimaira

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
Hmm so you are the one stealing my pies off the window sill when I sit them out there to cool. Guess I can tell Choppy to stop smiting the people who try to use our CM <laughs>

And hate to burst your bubble Chod dear, but Highlander men are By FAR the sexiest. Especially tall blonde ones with dreamy blue eyes. <gets a faraway stare then snaps back to reality> Anyway <blushes> yes definately highlander men.

Get out more

sowwy :wub:

O

Old Nicodemus

Kirinia.... <hubba, hubba>

'nuff said really...... <cough>.. i'll be in me bunk.....

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by Vladamir
Bit of the Michael Jackson happenings going on here?.

Back in your box you!

Nothing to see here.. move along citizens, move along.

R

Roalith

Now a Theurgs pet on the other hand has plenty of nooks and crannies for a curious Avalonian to try..... and I am assured by some very reliable sources that you have tried them all. ;)

And with the Theurg pet changes next patch, Chodax is going to have trouble - can he last the whole minute?

:D

V

vindicat0r

Celt chick when you wake up is nice :D

Then for the afternoon you mid a nice briton gurly

and Finally at 2 am at the coat rack you bump into the Norse chick and tell her ' Grab ur coat, u'v pulled!' :D

Best of every world \o/

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by vindicat0r
and Finally at 2 am at the coat rack you bump into the Norse chick and tell her ' Grab ur coat, u'v pulled!'
But then you discover she's a Savage as she beats you down in 2 hits... :uhoh:

M

Meddic

Givf more spiky haird tall celt men! specaily teh blonde ones!
The worst has to be saracen. I dunno they just always look to me as if a horse gone poopy in his hood.
Little Koblets are cute in a cuddly way, always make me think of Smurfs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom