Yep, i'll get banned for this.

my.php

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
thats nasty. I love it.

Shaven. Winner

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i doubt its real to be fair, the picture.

she is also an ugly munter btw

storp luckin throu the peeep hoole

MaCaBr3

Banned

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
well, for all the pictures of celebrities with their private parts hanging out, youd think they learned from them mistakes and wore some underwear.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
fl3a said:
well, for all the pictures of celebrities with their private parts hanging out, youd think they learned from them mistakes and wore some underwear.

especially in that car

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
they gotta be legit if they are on imageshack :)

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
MaCaBr3 said:
It's horrible alright, but those are original high quality scans (hense the big dimensions). Only an idiot would PS an original photo and not a cropped photo. Also you can see the scar of her caesarian.
Yup, the one who photoshopped those pictures was an idiot if he thought he succeeded in making them look real :cool:

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:

They learnt that it gives them huge publicity, so the keep doing it?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
MaCaBr3 said:
Only an idiot would PS an original photo and not a cropped photo. Also you can see the scar of her caesarian.

Actually i think you mean "Only an idiot would leave the photo in it's original size".

Because each idiot in game industry and photo manipulation works with original(if not enlarged versions) of the picture. When scaled down after the modification, it looks better.

MaCaBr3

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
Actually i think you mean "Only an idiot would leave the photo in it's original size".

Because each idiot in game industry and photo manipulation works with original(if not enlarged versions) of the picture. When scaled down after the modification, it looks better.

Erm actually yes, that makes better sense ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom