British woman beheaded in supermarket

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fuck, my mum has friends staying very close to there at the moment. All around that age as well. :/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They really should stop this;

"Apparently this gentleman..."

Not really gentleman like is it?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Holy shit, you can only hope it was all over quickly for the poor lady

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The radio said she was stabbed multiple times before he hacked her head off.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
they never report the full story, there was a murder in McDonalds outside chichester several years ago and it was reported as 'a man rushed in and stabbed a woman who later died' what really happened was the guy went in, stabbed her like about 15 times, tried to cut her head off and was in the process of eviscerating her when the police got there, he gutted and partially decapitated her and this was reported in the manor of a mild case of stabbage.

Really does make me wonder what goes on out there, we only hear a fraction of the truth, we think we are sooo well informed but we don't have a clue. I only know the details of that case because my ex sister in law was on the prosecution team dealing with it at the time.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
And people wonder why we are all wary of anyone who looks even the slightest bit odd.
'You have to live and let live an live, give people the benefit of the doubt'
'Well actually no, not if they might cut my head off for a laugh'

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well, if you have the guts to stab someone, I guess you have the guts to take them apart :|

Job

Ooh look at that, he did it because God told him to.
Could be worse he might have asked him to invade the holy lands.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hearing more about this story just leaves me even more shocked, cutting someones head off must not be an easy thing to do, I mean with a sword or other large bladed thing you can imagine it to still be quite a task but cutting off a human head using a knife??

Jaaaysus, that's gotta take some doing, I mean I have this thing where I imagine stuff when I read about it and just imagining how long it must have taken and *shudder bwaarg tbh.

To scare you all further, I read about this girl who had just moved into a new flat with her bf, they'd been unpacking all morning so she trotted over the road to the shop to get some biccies or something and this guy with severe schisophrenia saw her and she reminded him of someone he did not like, she did not actually do anything at all it was just how she looked, he came in and stabbed her something like 70+ times. She lots a hell of a lot of blood and was pretty much mince meat but he missed all major organs and arteries and she survived.

This is the thing that scares me, and strangely gives me strength to go out at the same time. It really does not matter, how one looks, acts, how safe one tries to be if something is going to happen then there is not a thing you can do to prevent it so don't live your live cowering indoors too afraid to go outside, because a life lead like that is no life at all.

I got 'got' in the supremarket the other week, where I work is in a busy town central library and we have loads of people with mental health problems, I was on way home and went to get a few grocieris and this nutter just started going at me because he recognised me from the library (he'd been involved in an incident that morning, I wasn't even any where near it at the time but he must have seen me working) and was yelling the most amazing load of gibberish I could not even understand what he was saying, it was like he was reading an upturned scrabble set, chasing me about and trying to grab me. Very scarey shit tbh, and the next day everyone at work was surprised I went in, I said well if I didn't go in today I probably would have spent the rest of my life hiding and sod that tbh...still in light of all the horrible things that we hear about, it really does make me think about just doing my shopping online from now on, supermarkets are not safe!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
well done for not becoming a recluse Ez. never let the bastards get to you, ever.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anyway, can't really blame the guy for trying to get some head.

Yes i went there, sue me :p

Job

Doesn't schizophrenia ever tell someone to do something nice?
'Hi mate there's a voice in my head telling me to cut your lawn for you'

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Doesn't schizophrenia ever tell someone to do something nice?
'Hi mate there's a voice in my head telling me to cut your lawn for you'

I get those feelings sometimes, it's nice to know they're there as i wait for the feeling to pass.

bainteor

Banned
I won't beheading to Tenerife anytime soon.

Quite insensitive. I know I'm supposed to behave myself but I just don't find these things funny at all. This is what is wrong with the world =(.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quite insensitive. I know I'm supposed to behave myself but I just don't find these things funny at all. This is what is wrong with the world =(.

It's just a bit of fun to keep it from getting too dark, don't lose your head man.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

My shit joke is all that's wrong with the world? Sheesh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
My shit joke is all that's wrong with the world? Sheesh.

Well if it's all there is, we've got things pretty fine on this globe :p

"Hunger?" Nope.
"Disease?" Nada.
"Wars?" Nu-uh.
"Crimes?" Not as such.
"Then what?" Big Gs sh*tty joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom