British Telecom need to sort their act out...

S

SilverHood

Look at this mess when trying to connect to these forums:

barrysworld.jpg

with a pathway mess like that, its no wonder their routers are overworked:

barrysworld2.jpg

<-- Is pissed off at paying for broadband he can't use

M

mr.Blacky

Hehe I was connected through New York for a few months when I tried to play on a BW server :(

P

plightstar

BT are crap

to say it in a simple way, thats why I use Telewest very good Pings and only a few minor problems

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by plightstar
BT are crap

to say it in a simple way, thats why I use Telewest very good Pings and only a few minor problems

Sweeping Statements +1!

I've not had a problem with BT at all other than the usual random problems any ISP has. I get a faster upload than you and probably pay less.

S

S-Gray

Ive had a few problems this week, like getting disconnected for no reason, but apart from that it seems ok...

well apart from the website email function, everytime i try to access it, it closes up automatically :p

C

Clowneh!

ur phone line fried scoob, thats not a normal isp problem!

P

plightstar

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
Sweeping Statements +1!

I've not had a problem with BT at all other than the usual random problems any ISP has. I get a faster upload than you and probably pay less.

Eh?

If BT are offering the same services for a lower price than its competitors, it will be breaking the Monopoly Act and they could lose everything

A

Any

Originally posted by plightstar
Eh?

If BT are offering the same services for a lower price than its competitors, it will be breaking the Monopoly Act and they could lose everything

Ehh? They are offering a better service at the same, if not lower, price. Telewest broadband is £29.99 with 512 down and 128 up.
Pipex do ADSL for £20 with 512 down and 256 up.

Ive never had a problem with anything from BT.

E

Embattle

Every one has problems from time to time for example this is my current trace:

trace.jpg

S

SilverHood

not been able to play online since 4pm when this started happening

last time bt routers started dying, it took 3 days for them to fix it

and its weekend ffs :(

M

Maljonic

Never had any probs with BT they're really nice; they send me birthday cards and stuff... like that neotrace program..

Y

Yoni

BT can be incredibly shitty at times

I had 3 lots of 24 hr downtime in a month not so long ago

S

SilverHood

yeah, guess it's to do with the gateway you're on.... HG17 here, and usualy there's no problems at all, but over the last week, it's been really shitty... last night was the worst, and its just started again

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom