British Special Forces!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
its funny but the guys who got out of the boat were elvis, jimmy durante, rodney dangerfield, glen miller and moses :D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, i assume its a re-make of the famous WW2 fight, that you play in MOH?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
US ppl cant stand being second best at anything, especially not when it comes to military competence.

but either way, its pretty hard to know WHAT the navy seals have really done apart from the "aftermath(?)" documentaries, afaik there havent been many "public" things that have involved navy seals the same as it did SAS in london. so imo, its quite hard to compare the 2.

but who really gives a fuck anyway. aslong as they do their job good i couldent care less about who's "the best" :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
dont get me started bambi!
most british people would rather our guys wearnt in Iraq, less chance US can kill our guys here.

they could always actually use one of the many WMD's they have

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Just get out of their and nuke the damn place, job done and back home in time for tea and biscuits.

On a more serious note, it is a rather funny video, obviously not a well planned landing spot, the camera man is lucky they didn't shoot him, laughing at them like that lol :)

Regarding the SAS vs Navy Seals, i'd say the SAS are probably better trained and well desciplined, but the Seals are probably alot better equipped given our governments habit of under funding despite over taxing everything.

I imagine they'd work quite well together, if the yanks would stop killing our guys long enough.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Just get out of their and nuke the damn place, job done and back home in time for tea and biscuits.

On a more serious note, it is a rather funny video, obviously not a well planned landing spot, the camera man is lucky they didn't shoot him, laughing at them like that lol :)

Regarding the SAS vs Navy Seals, i'd say the SAS are probably better trained and well desciplined, but the Seals are probably alot better equipped given our governments habit of under funding despite over taxing everything.

I imagine they'd work quite well together, if the yanks would stop killing our guys long enough.

i think it was a parody mate, seeing as its too similar to that famous scene, as i said above from MOH:AA...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Old video :p

Also, I'd just like to point out that Royal marines arent technically special forces :p

These are british special forces troops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1HVE2Vcbsg

youve got to be pretty fucking hardcore to be a marine, but the SAS is the dogs bollox of the military world. other countries can only imagine creating a force as good as ours.
"they have mistakeably British accents"

no shit, sherlock. thats because they are British :\

soze

I am a FH squatter
If you belive what people like Chris Ryan say then Navy Seals come to the SAS for training so that says allot. And also he did that programme on BBC1 where he went up agaist Seals in the Jungle and took some out with a trap and then escaped :) I think its right our guys are better trained they have better gear and more support.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
no shit, sherlock. thats because they are British :\

rofl, yea, shitty news readers, they're just talking heads, I couldnt do that job. Its like, how many times can you state the obvious, and generally talk without saying anything, without coming up for breath?

Hate it when the guy on the video says "the choppers coming in on the south" or something, and the news reporter repeats it as if he's saying something clever. Its like, captian obvious to the rescue!

If you belive what people like Chris Ryan say then Navy Seals come to the SAS for training so that says allot. And also he did that programme on BBC1 where he went up agaist Seals in the Jungle and took some out with a trap and then escaped :) I think its right our guys are better trained they have better gear and more support.

As someone else said you cant really say "who'se better" without getting into the realms for philosophy/pure speculation. In all honesty I wouldnt say there is alot in it, but the margins still probably make a difference when it comes to the crunch.

The SAS are reknowned for having alot of experience however - what with the princess gate thing, borneo, oman, the falklands, the plane siege where they helped GSG9 out in germany, and thats not even mentioning the fact that it was created during WW2, so has the priceless experience of its procedures being set up specifically to work in a war-time environment.

The SEALs do alot of anti-drug work etc, but arguably, as an orginisation, they dont have as much true combat experience as the SAS.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
would those guys not have been more based on the SBS tbh? SAS is air stuff... though maybe they were making a whole new devision the SMS (special mud service) hehehe i like that im going to go join with my flowery wellies i think

cya

*trots off*

kivik

Part of the furniture
"Our guys are better than yours!!11"

"No, we have fought more wars than you can count to british idiot!!!11"

"And lost em all? Haha, again, we rox!!"

Wow, who fucking cares who is best :/

Really fun video though :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
I cant really help but getting quite scared when people brag and discuss who's army is the better.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Am I missing something? Not quite sure what all this is about :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I believe they're discussing "Why hairy men always sink when swimming".

ooh i know this!

its because dolphins ,sea turtles (mainly the loggerhead though the leather back has been know to on occasion) and some times pygmy divers get trapped in the bodily hairs thus dragging the men down to the scummy depths of the sea bed.

Upon sinking a small hermit crap will often find use for the hairy sunken men and use them as a temporary home at least until the men become all gassy and float back to the surface again. This is a serious problem and GreenPeace are striving to prevent the cruel and unnecessary deaths of so many sea creatures due to these selfish hairy men who insist on swimming with out wearing a full body swimming cap..

THE MADNESS HAS TO END PEOPLE!! THINK OF THE TURTLES!! the dolphins can think for themselves.

Nate

FH is my second home
I am the best army in the world, all hail the NATE (Nate's Army of The Ewulness) it only has one member(me) and I am ready for anyone who declares war on NATE! bring it on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom