Looks boring to play a bd tho ;/

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
nice movie mate :]

thanks for the mention aswell :] always fun grouping with u :]

Medigophler

Loyal Freddie
Nice entertainment. :clap:

Makes me think Brite should kiss warlox ..coz without them, there would be more BD wajn ;)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Medigophler said:
Nice entertainment. :clap:

Makes me think Brite should kiss warlox ..coz without them, there would be more BD wajn ;)

more sorc and banshee wajn i guess

Bonedancers are a decent class but not too powerfull. In line with dark spiritmaster, light elldritch, cabalists, sorcs and banshees.

Can QQ bout whorelocs but in fg they are pretty "balanced", to bad most of them prefer the solo instakill die release routine for good rps. Silly class, does Midgard more harm then good

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nice movie I liked it :)

Giggled abit when you double interrupted the bard, he mocs and your warriors slams him just as he does so ^^

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
ye liked that bit the most :)

warrior outskilled Brite >.<

Gamah

Banned
old.windforce said:
Bonedancers are a decent class but not too powerfull. In line with dark spiritmaster, light elldritch, cabalists, sorcs and banshees.

haha

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:

as Dr. Evil would have said it....riiiggghhhttttttt

Crocky

Banned
first fight, first 20sec he does nothing , does 2 non insta casts in whole fight, [x]

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty good movie if you ask me, not alot of special editing, alright musik and even though BD seem easy and maybe even boring to play, it seems like a good pov to watch a movie from, you notice alot more when you just fuzz about random interupting ;)

As a few said though, CT had a bad day there, not that it means that much, but you guys pretty much rolled us down that day several of times, i apreciate you put the "best" fight in with us though where we didn do all bad i suppose ;)

Anyway, enjoyed it alot more than last one, and its cool that you guys trying out new setup :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Some trouble there when you are running away from your BGer, Meril must be the epitome of patience. ;)

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Some trouble there when you are running away from your BGer, Meril must be the epitome of patience. ;)

Dunno why they waste time BGing a player with 50% melee and magic resists and 2 healers for hims elf though ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
old.windforce said:
more sorc and banshee wajn i guess

Can QQ bout whorelocs but in fg they are pretty "balanced", to bad most of them prefer the solo instakill die release routine for good rps. Silly class, does Midgard more harm then good

Lies mvv, bd's are tough, TWF/Banelord and instatap.. qq

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Very hard to make a vid from the BD pov and make it exciting tbh. Like this was a good try but ultimately falied (for me anyway)..

Music was ok. footage, couple of decent fights. far too many boring fights. seriouosly lacking the adrenaline/excitement factor as you tend to get with 8v8's. It was worse than I expected it to be tbh. but you put some effort into it for sure and thanks for making.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
It looked promising to start, but failed to entertain. This is partly due to the class, partly due to the high gamma white-out 'effect' in the opening fights and partly due to it being a high RR mid group; looks too easy to make a watch worthwhile. I found myself fast-forwarding the fights, which isn't a good sign!

but, good effort put in making it, a few good tunes and obviously a lot of passion for the game. So thumbs up for that.

:cheers:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Best mid group for sure. I just love the bit about RR.. I have a warden power chain power leaking me... For fuck sake hes doing it again!!"

That made the video well worth it.

Crocky

Banned
eggy said:
It looked promising to start, but failed to entertain. This is partly due to the class, partly due to the high gamma white-out 'effect' in the opening fights and partly due to it being a high RR mid group; looks too easy to make a watch worthwhile. I found myself fast-forwarding the fights, which isn't a good sign!

but, good effort put in making it, a few good tunes and obviously a lot of passion for the game. So thumbs up for that.

:cheers:
completly agree, this movie only confirmed how unskilled the class is..
and lol at running into the enemy group to do some BL shit.. no caster does such thing.. (can do such thing). for god sake look at yourself your non insta casts are like 5% of the movie. Honestly I have no clue why ppl say this is a good/nice movie

Jjuraa

Banned
Crocky said:
Honestly I have no clue why ppl say this is a good/nice movie

i think it takes a practised eye to notice/appreciate things in a full group rvr movie, you have to have actually experianced full group rvr to realise whats going on. have a brief look at some of the people who have shunned this movie, aoln, evita, censi, eggy.

im not saying anything personal against any of these people.. but youve got Aoln, whos a good player but im pretty sure will live and die a solo stealther :p censi, likewise. evita and eggy have run in full groups, but in evitas case it tended to be zerg fighting (both running with, and zerg bombing), and eggy i just dont think runs enough (at least i never see him).

all in all i dont think theyre the best people to comment on this movie, and im pretty sure theyre not brites intended audience either. as for you crocky, you dont list any chars so im not entirely sure what you play, but im willing to bet you dont do a lot of set group fighting.

illu

Part of the furniture
Crocky said:
completly agree, this movie only confirmed how unskilled the class is..
and lol at running into the enemy group to do some BL shit.. no caster does such thing.. (can do such thing). for god sake look at yourself your non insta casts are like 5% of the movie. Honestly I have no clue why ppl say this is a good/nice movie

Also, at the end of the day, it takes time to make a movie, and even if you don't like it, then at least you have to appreciate the effort the movie maker has gone into making it. It might not be your cup of tea, but - for me at least - it gave a nice insight into FG warfare and just what does go on behind the scenes (in the vent parts).

Oli - Illu

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
OMG where the world's going nowadays when i have to agree with Jjuraa >.<

You know I'm quite a noob rvr player with close to zero experience, but the role of a bonedancer in a mid grp should be interrupting the enemy's casters-support with his bl abilities and instant interrupts, since his castable nuke is baseline such as doing low damage with high mana cost. He used spec nuke but very low lvl because of the power cost , but for the purpose is perfect, which is interrupting. I fail to see the point where a bd start to use all of his mana while he tries to kill someone with his baseline nukes which is doing like 300? dmg or so for high mana cost (ofc excluding the occasional assist-nukes where he helps a bit the assist-train to take down a keymember). Maybe we are the noobs but if we meet any grp with a decent bd ( very, very rare) we die if we cant take the bd out quickly. This is so simple, and that u don't see this just proves you lack rvr experience.
Of course this is all my opininon, you may flame me but I'm right in this question :)

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I actually quite liked it, didnt expect that I would, Best fight was against Sev, think they were unlucky to lose that fight, Should of won imo really, but usually I fast forward alot of movies. But didnt this one. :)

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:
I actually quite liked it, didnt expect that I would, Best fight was against Sev, think they were unlucky to lose that fight, Should of won imo really, but usually I fast forward alot of movies. But didnt this one. :)

they got powerstrafed :>

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
eggy i just dont think runs enough (at least i never see him)

Urm.

I have more than 1 char. Have made around 2million rps in the last 3 months. You won't see me much on my cleric because I was focussing on getting my sorc RR8 and merc RR6 in time for DR release. Doing PVE then back to work on my cleric, which is half way through RR9.

After almost 10 million rps of RVR I see no reason to suggest I'm not suitable to comment on a movie with no 'intended audience' indicated. I've watched my share of movies and this just doesn't entertain me.

Note: my own opinion. Brite is clearly a good player, I'm not stating otherwise.

Jjuraa

Banned
eggy said:
Urm.

I have more than 1 char. Have made around 2million rps in the last 3 months. You won't see me much on my cleric because I was focussing on getting my sorc RR8 and merc RR6 in time for DR release. Doing PVE then back to work on my cleric, which is half way through RR9.

After almost 10 million rps of RVR I see no reason to suggest I'm not suitable to comment on a movie with no 'intended audience' indicated. I've watched my share of movies and this just doesn't entertain me.

Note: my own opinion. Brite is clearly a good player, I'm not stating otherwise.

apologies then if you do rvr regulally ive only been looking out for your sorc. in that case then i would have thought youd be able to look past things like gamma-correction etc and actuallly think about what youre seeing. more often than not when things look easy its because theyre being done well :p

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
He does his job semi-decently, his job is to interrupt and everyone by now should realize that a bd isnt a normal caster and that they CAN go in and interrupt with bl's, instas etc, thats their goddamn job.

However I dont think the movie was that good, average play at best.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
apologies then if you do rvr regulally ive only been looking out for your sorc. in that case then i would have thought youd be able to look past things like gamma-correction etc and actuallly think about what youre seeing. more often than not when things look easy its because theyre being done well :p

Not quite sure what you're on about here. I merely pointed out that the white sheath over the top of the fights made it difficult to watch at first. These weren't apparent later on in the video.

In general I just didn't find it very entertaining; I am yet to find a Mid group video I enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom