Brite dings RR10

Martok

Part of the furniture
Gratz brite i dont care what ppl say or i have said in the past you deserve it m8 alot more then the radar users :cheers:

hope we can have a good 1 vs 1 again soon :clap:

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz.
Much nicer then teh regural FH users know :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Martok said:
Gratz brite i dont care what ppl say or i have said in the past you deserve it m8 alot more then the radar users :cheers:

hope we can have a good 1 vs 1 again soon :clap:

Considering you was taking the piss out of him in lan cafe the other day roflrofl xD and saying he NEVER solo's, and the next time he will solo will be the day you die etc etc. blah blah.

Gratz btw :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Grats mr.scouse ;p

Well deserved, really the best BD out there.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
gratz

well done lame arse...look at your keyboard m8 try another key.....so many different keys and u still stick to one....fucking useless overpowered class who thinks got the right to whine at a champion...

sad day to see a gimp other than me ding rr 10

jamie

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
^

check out jamies post, another timeless classic :]

Grats brite!

/me purges the grats thread

Thadius

Part of the furniture
jamiesmallicus said:
well done lame arse...look at your keyboard m8 try another key.....so many different keys and u still stick to one....fucking useless overpowered class who thinks got the right to whine at a champion...

sad day to see a gimp other than me ding rr 10

jamie

Says mr "I am always solo" then runs past with 2 fg on stick

or

Mr "I am always solo" then run past with a blockbot on stick :rolleyes:

Everz

FH is my second home
FFS brite you 1 button newb!! ... /hug

Gratz Gimp.. now more time on Hib :m00:

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Brite for getting there.....thats about all I can muster well done :)

Brite

Banned
Thanks for all the grats :)

i am stubborn (tis a requirement for supporting a team like oldham as someone said ;p ) so will probably always play my bonedancer no matter what, first charecter and too stubborn to change really, but as now im rr10 and the first on uk servers feels quite strange really after such great players like banan, mill, lissandrae ect and being away for so long supprised i got it, i used to be happy if i was top 5 or even make 100k a week, how things change.

Thanks to everyone ive ever played with or against, you make this game fun :) :touch:

Everz

FH is my second home
Brite said:
Thanks for all the grats :)

i am stubborn (tis a requirement for supporting a team like oldham as someone said ;p ) so will probably always play my bonedancer no matter what, first charecter and too stubborn to change really, but as now im rr10 and the first on uk servers feels quite strange really after such great players like banan, mill, lissandrae ect and being away for so long supprised i got it, i used to be happy if i was top 5 or even make 100k a week, how things change.

Thanks to everyone ive ever played with or against, you make this game fun :) :touch:

No Speeches!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Oh god, and I missed the ding? :< FFS, aw well. I guess I'll join you in more late night duos. =)

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
gimp .

demo gimp .

banelord gimp .

pd5 gimp .

fotm bd gimp .

lajftap gimp .

pet gmp .

twf gimp .

etc gimp .

gratz