Bring Back the A Team

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Fucking brilliant

I havent laughed so hard in ages. GLC is a funny funny man

"we aren't allowed to film here so hide the cameras, they have armed security, we could be arrested, our cameras confiscated and we could be bumbed"

"I have been in this car all night waiting and i am dying for a shit"

Sooooo funny

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
shit guess i missed it then, wanted to watch that

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Was funny but what bunch of insincere pricks all the actors except the guy who played the general turned out to be, Mr T tried to come across as a real nice guy but the massive ego is still there and he basically ran George Peppard down the whole interview. Then for the get together at the end he couldn't even be arsed to show up. The guy always thought of himself as the star of that show, rumour has it that he never let the other actors forget it either, that is why Peppard hated his guts and of course the money was an issue too. Even 20 years on he didn't have enough respect for the others to turn up even for 10 minutes, it isn't as if the guy is actually drowning in offers of work either.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
totally agree with you

GLC is funny tho

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Was funny but what bunch of insincere pricks all the actors except the guy who played the general turned out to be, Mr T tried to come across as a real nice guy but the massive ego is still there and he basically ran George Peppard down the whole interview. Then for the get together at the end he couldn't even be arsed to show up. The guy always thought of himself as the star of that show, rumour has it that he never let the other actors forget it either, that is why Peppard hated his guts and of course the money was an issue too. Even 20 years on he didn't have enough respect for the others to turn up even for 10 minutes, it isn't as if the guy is actually drowning in offers of work either.

If this is to be believed apparently he wants to do a talkback show called 'I pity the fool'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12599977/

Marc

FH is my second home
What you have to remember though, T has a hectic schedule. Channel 4 just turn up with no notice. If he has important prior arrangements, he cant just cancel at the drop of a hat. Im sure now they have been re united they will all get togther soon.

Was a cracking programme though, really enjoyed it

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Laughed quite a lot at this program and found myself inexplicably grinning after it finished...

Shame some of the old cast looked half dead but still...

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
^$Lim said:
Not one to be picky but GLC = Goldie Lookin Chain?

JLC = Justin Lee Collins that presented it :)

Was a fun show, Mr T is mental :worthy:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The A-team sprayed thousands of bullets around yet no one gets shot. Always found that slightly odd.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
What you have to remember though, T has a hectic schedule. Channel 4 just turn up with no notice. If he has important prior arrangements, he cant just cancel at the drop of a hat. Im sure now they have been re united they will all get togther soon.

Was a cracking programme though, really enjoyed it

Hectic shedule? The guy has barely worked in the last 5 years, even his public appearances have dried up and he has been doing ad's for fast food joints on local TV around the US. Channel 4 gave him a chance to get back in the limelight and he blew it because of his ego, he doesn't have a TV show or film work right now so I am certain anything else could have been put off for a day.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dakkath said:
Laughed quite a lot at this program and found myself inexplicably grinning after it finished...

Shame some of the old cast looked half dead but still...

Face (Dirk Benedict) looked like a 60 year old trying to be 30 again, tragic really. Shame how Hollywood eats up people and then spits them out.

Was a great show though and yes, JLC is very funny if a bit hyperactive :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
Hectic shedule? The guy has barely worked in the last 5 years, even his public appearances have dried up and he has been doing ad's for fast food joints on local TV around the US. Channel 4 gave him a chance to get back in the limelight and he blew it because of his ego, he doesn't have a TV show or film work right now so I am certain anything else could have been put off for a day.

LOL give him a break cho the guys just recovered from sucessfully beating cancer. Maybe he just wants a bit of time to reflect.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
DocWolfe said:
LOL give him a break cho the guys just recovered from sucessfully beating cancer. Maybe he just wants a bit of time to reflect.

Fuck off, make the bitch work harder I say! :p

Seriously though, I saw an interview with him about 15 years ago and he was totally self obsessed to the point of mania. That annoyed me, then I read about his feud with George Peppard and the fact that he goes around running Peppard down to this very day, I can't respect a guy like that.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Face (Dirk Benedict) looked like a 60 year old trying to be 30 again, tragic really. Shame how Hollywood eats up people and then spits them out.

Was a great show though and yes, JLC is very funny if a bit hyperactive :p

I met the guy a while back, was a real nice and funny guy. Was nothing but pleasant to me and my mates. He has been really ill also so I suppose that could be something...

Mr T is bankrupt from what I could make out, gave his Gold to Family members before he found out he had cancer.

They are all legends as far as I care, great show! :worthy:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dreamor said:
I met the guy a while back, was a real nice and funny guy. Was nothing but pleasant to me and my mates. He has been really ill also so I suppose that could be something...

Mr T is bankrupt from what I could make out, gave his Gold to Family members before he found out he had cancer.

I always loved Face and Murdoch, Face was just so smooth with the ladies and Murdoch was a complete nutcase. When my nephew was a little boy I used to do the evil hand routine, had everyone in stiches.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
^$Lim said:
Not one to be picky but GLC = Goldie Lookin Chain?

JLC = Justin Lee Collins that presented it :)

<------- Owned

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Dreamor said:

The creater of the show had the gold. JLC (<----) got to try it on

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Aye JLC rocked the A-team cast, shame Mr T was a no show for the final get together.

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
was awsome show. funny from start to finish
all legends imo :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom