FH news Bring back nath?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Well honestly, don't even know why most people(like you) seem to be so personally against me.

Or sparx :p

Well theres your problem there, you cant see what your doing wrong even tho everyone has spelled it out every possible way imaginable

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well theres your problem there, you cant see what your doing wrong even tho everyone has spelled it out every possible way imaginable

Now that would be like telling (and disliking you for it) that ou're gay for puppies and then keep telling you you're gay for puppies, no matter if you told us in "every possible way imaginable" that you are not gay for puppies.

If you can prove, show or otherwise do other then say "no you!" about the issue, i'll listen, otherwise i put more weight on what my morning poo has to say.

Just one case after i took a break from FH.

Or even one case where i "wronged" you.

Put your toe where your anus is.

Oh and; Sparx is gay for puppies.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
You always bring up the go on prove it arguement and when people do you seem to miss their posts why should i bother repeating what everyone has repeated a hundred times?

In the past i have been in the school of dont post as it just gives him more reason to reply, but i have had enough of your drivvel today.

And i think you will find i am gay for cats, not puppies

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Proof isn't someone saying "you do this". I dismiss those posts for a reason, they're an old cop-out that became convenient for people to say.

There's yet to be one case where you back up your claims.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
lol just lol

You really are hard work, i shall continue to post funny pics and no longer replying to you. Seems the best way to deal with you

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Exactly what i mean.

It's all just bulltalk with no proof, as you can't.

I've asked you politely to stop posting those pictures, but do go ahead and go against that request.

I'll start treating it as harassment soon as you're doing this out of spite, not out of fun like say, Marc.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Thats a bit small time mate. You spend half the thread baiting him, then when he replies you put him on ignore.

He just annoys me with his constant arguing. This way we will stop arguing against each other

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
except when we quote him haha :p

Well you are! :D

He just annoys me with his constant arguing. This way we will stop arguing against each other

Interesting view. Get someone to argue by poking them constantly, then ignore them for "arguing".

Just saying, i've been trying not to think about what i post(and think i've been rather clear, non-fidgety etc), but when you get "you suck boo!" replies even then, well...guess it wasn't MY problem how things went :p

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Sooooooo

SO this is where Nath has been, this is what he traded my love for, this is what he lost his cred for. I hope all you beard wearers are happy. Nath used to be Mr Johnny Coolfuck but now look what he has become. He is posting in here with you.....you.....WHAT ARE YOU??? If I get a sniff of Nath growing herbs then putting +1 or +2 on the better ones then there will be god damn trouble :eek:

I blame Ch3t and teedles and possibly tris for ruining a once fine gentleman.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
you love nath so much you spell his name wrong, its nath not Nath, LOOK AT HIS FUCKING NAME FFS.

now youve fucked your self, because youve posted here.

welcome to ot, pull up a flame thrower and set your search setting on google to "useless shit only".

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
you love nath so much you spell his name wrong, its nath not Nath, LOOK AT HIS FUCKING NAME FFS.

now youve fucked your self, because youve posted here.

welcome to ot, pull up a flame thrower and set your search setting on google to "useless shit only".
and the language to Bork, bork, bork!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
"oh" man "what" did I miss? "I" think "that" certain "people" should give credit "where" credit is 'due' for pics that "are" not "theirs".

ch3tan-albums-bump-grind-picture13-tris.jpg
courtesy of tris-
toht I honestly hope you can laugh about some of those pics, they are works of pure genius. As much as I dislike your debating erm "style", at least you aren't a prossie beating chav arse. Although I admit life is soo much sweeter with you on ignore, I just read the posts I know aren't thread destroying by other people'scomments ;p

ch3tan-albums-bump-grind-picture21-sealdeath.jpg
and this one is all mine -not gohans as previously claimed :eek:

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
To be "honest" this thread has officially "turned" shit. "Quality" of quantity on these "pics" guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom