Bright Wizards

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
That guy, Koriki, died into obscurity about 2 years ago, he had, like, one joke. :)

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
Bright Wizards are popular because they rock as a class, interesting abilities, interesting unique look and combustion/explosion mechanics just add to the interest for this class.

I got my BW to lvl 5 last night and managed to get in the first scenario and get a PQ done and I must say it was really cool and not unlike playing my old gnome firemage, really enjoyed it!

And wouldnt you know people are still stupid! I though I would try my old WSG wow trick and stood inside a bush sniping people for a good 10 minutes before they realised.

I also came 1st by miles on the PQ :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
They are popular because they are OP all they have to do to any none healer class is light up the dots nuke em once and without pots it's bye bye time.

This class will get nerfed.

Almost as bad as the Warlock in WoW.

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
lol there nothing like a warlock from daoc, and to be honest the BW is not that over powered!(can't beleave people still cry over that, a fire wizz can kill you faster 3 bolts and you were dead.)

Yes they do dmg but go down really fast when get hit.... so tank starts to hit you and your buggered.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Not to mention they kill themselves by casting, nothing better than seeing 5 BWs in a scenario with no healers, just let your tanks soak up the damage (people that F8 target ftw) and damage them once for free RPs ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom