Breakfast

Will

/bin/su
I'm curious as to what you lot eat for breakfast. I used to be a "cup of coffee and run out the door" type of person, but nowadays, I'll have a bowl of porage and a cup of tea. So, what do you lot go for?

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Had three shredded wheat sprinkled with pumpkin and sunflower seeds.

And a cup of decaffeinated coffee...don't ask, it's the only coffee we have in the house :(

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Weetabix with loads of sugar. Sometimes I'll have "Just Right" (some sort of muesli breakfast with raisins, etc) or Golden Grahams!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I dont usually eat breakfast during the working weak cos I enjoy sleeping more.

On the weekends I usually have toast with peanut butter and a cup of earl grey tea.

Will

/bin/su
throdgrain said:
Porridge?? Och aye the nooo!!!
Porage is healthy (though maybe not when made with milk, double cream, and brown sugar), nutritional, and very very cheap. :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Coffee and run except for Sunday which is get up, go to Tesco, have sausage, egg, tomato, hash browns and bacon and let them worry about the dishes.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Depends on if i'm up in time usually it's:

Fruit n Fibre

Or if i'm running late, get to work and:

Bowl of porridge (very light sugaring) or two scrambled egg rolls ... and i can of diet irn bru.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I used to be a bacon sarny/roll person, but Ive got into a habit of toast and marmite with tea or coffee and the weight is just falling off me... yeah right :rolleyes:

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I don't usually eat breakfast, but a bowl of Coco Pops makes an excellent late night snack.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
FuzzyLogic said:
Had three shredded wheat

I so hate you now. We don't get sw-goodness over here :(:(:(

this morning I had two toasted slices of brown bread, one with cheese, the other with german sausage, and a 4.45min boiled egg, three cups of coffee and two glasses of fruit juice. I've an inkling for another coffee and a cookie now.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Like Dys, I never eat breaky - never up early enough.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
A large bar of Dairy Milk (Caramel preferably), as soon as I get to work. Num Nums tbh.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I have a little bottle of Yakult and a vitamin tablet before I leave the house. Around 10 I'll have 2 slices of dry brown toast at work then about 11 I'll have a chocolate chip Fitnesse bar.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Jonaldo, what do you have for dinner - Hay?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Cup of tea and 3 or 4 toast. Sometimes some cereal, usually shredded wheat or weetabix. Coffe and croasaints if we have any is an alternative. Fry up's after a night out :)

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Image:Irish_breakfast.jpg

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Cup of tea, weetabix. Though occasionally I'll have one of those multipack things and HAVE A DIFFERENT CEREAL EVERYDAY! WOOO!

djpringle

Pork Smuggler
At work nothing at all, as seeing and smelling the breakfast is an appetite killer but when I'm off I'll normally end up having beef noodle soup

Whipped

Part of the furniture
A mars bar and a can of coke when I get to work during the weekdays. Followed by a Pasty and cream bun from the pasty van for lunch.

Weekends don't usually see me up in time for breakfast, but this morning it was marmite on toast.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Today I are be mostly eating organic oaty crunch.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
This morning, I are be mostly eating ciabatta with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Summo

Loyal Freddie
I run out of the house with nothing then pick up a sausage and egg muffin from Benjy's on the way to college. Gives me enough energy until lunch. OH BENJY'S I LOVE YOU!

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Shreddies and cup of tea during the week.

Sausage and/or black pudding and cheese balmcakes this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom