Break from RvR ;p

O

old.Emma

/Sarcasm ON

I will not participate in any form of RvR as long as Albs possess any relics. Already playing on easy mode etc and they gotta have one relic ffs.

The only thing that will drag my sorry arse into RvR will be Relic Raid or maybe Keeptakes from Albs (I will no longer attack a Hib keep).

I think lots of Midss/Hibs will understand me doing this. I also welcome Hibs best of luck on grabbing power relics, and who knows, maybe we will help eachother in our goals to rebalance the server.

This new doctrine will go under the name Pact Zergana.

Sorry albss, but if you thought your relic raid would make your overpowered merc/2seer groups kill more ppl you were probably wrong.

Ohh and nurf infils.

/Sarcasm OFF

W

Whisperess

All this talk about giving us the power relics - just come drop them off at our porch, we'll pick 'em up - honest :D

S

Scunner

Originally posted by old.Emma
/Sarcasm ON

I will not participate in any form of RvR as long as Albs possess any relics. Already playing on easy mode etc and they gotta have one relic ffs.

The only thing that will drag my sorry arse into RvR will be Relic Raid or maybe Keeptakes from Albs (I will no longer attack a Hib keep).

I think lots of Midss/Hibs will understand me doing this. I also welcome Hibs best of luck on grabbing power relics, and who knows, maybe we will help eachother in our goals to rebalance the server.

Sorry albss, but if you thought your relic raid would make your overpowered merc/2seer groups kill more ppl you were probably wrong.

Ohh and nurf infils.

/Sarcasm OFF

old joke tbh

O

old.mattshanes

That make's no sense at all xD

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

That make's no sense at all xD

it aint supposed to ;p

thats why there is /sarcasm on etc there ;p

just a copy/paste from ilum or what ever he`s called with some minor edits ;p

O

old.mattshanes

I aint playing pryd at the moment because it's boring as fuck playing a realm that i have played more than 99% of alb probably, no point playing a realm when you just log on and talk to people :/

R

Rambo

/Sarcasm ON

Ohh and nurf infils.

/Sarcasm OFF

/UberSarcasm OFF

QQ

/UberSarcasm ON

O

old.Downanael

Re: Re: Break from RvR ;p

Originally posted by Rambo
/UberSarcasm OFF

QQ

/UberSarcasm ON

/Leet ON

Cry more n00b!

/Leet OFF

Now you albs know how your whining looked like atleast ;)

O

old.windforce

wow poster have good sense of humour

NOT

E

eynar

Originally posted by old.windforce
wow poster have good sense of humour

NOT
try.jpg

I

iceforge

/Sarcasm ON

Ohh and nurf infils.

/Sarcasm OFF

Ahem, may I correct something?
CorrectioN:

/Sacasm OFF

oh and nurf infils.

:D

A

Ardrias_Mid

Loch is made of cheese, she melts if you cry on her.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Aoln
and she smells if u leave her out too long.

afaik she`s made of stilton so smells anyway ;p

S

speshneeds

/Sarcasm ON

Ohh and nurf infils.

/Sarcasm OFF

good,

1 less lamer who uncovers stealthers infront of a full fotm train and then legs it :p

only hatsim to go now :D

/rude

P

pudzy

tbh Emma, have you ever rvr'd with alb? even if you say yes I'm gona say no, the only thing in their realm atm which I'm finding overpowered are inf's, and mincers, and ofcourse RA's. On top of this, whining at the players isn't gona change anything <points at Mythic>. Ra's will hopefully be redone soon so stop the fucking whine, Mythic already know SoS, BoF, BAoD and GP aint exactly fair vs mids.

p.s

Your being sarcastic when you say Nerf infils?

WE KNOW INFILS ARE OVERPOWERED YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL US EVERY FUCKING DAY ON IRC NON-STOP.

WE KNOW STEALTHERS GROUP, WHAT ****S.

WE KNOW DRAGON FANG IS A FUCKING LAME STYLE.

WE KNOW RAMBO AND CONSTANZE AREN'T YOUR FRIENDS.

We also however know savages>mercs.

D

Danya

Pudzy, Emma is the alb on excal whose FG lost to a bard and caster... Despite that fact that emma was playing minstrel, a class that should have been able to solo both of them at once. :D

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Danya
Pudzy, Emma is the alb on excal whose FG lost to a bard and caster... Despite that fact that emma was playing minstrel, a class that should have been able to solo both of them at once. :D

That wouldn`t supprise me considering my minstrel is only 48 with DF/Epic armour and a DF shield/sword ;p

Users who are viewing this thread