Bread and cheese anyone ??

illu

Part of the furniture
Sorry but this is clueless in its entirity. ACing relics just pisses people off and has done from day one.

I post this from an Alb PoV so I can't do anything about it ingame.

I suggest you re read some of the recent posts made following AC raids to see how fucked up it makes the game. The whines come from the fact that not only can't the realm defend the relic and therefore miss out on the fun but also your realm mates who don't play at stupid o'clock cant join in either.

Feel free to play as you wish but don't post utter shit like this when you try and defend your playstyle.

So true.

Outtamind - you need to wake up and look at the consequences of your actions. It takes as much skill to take a Relic when people are sleeping as to steamroll a soloer with a FG. You guys can keep patting yourselves on your back and tugging eachother off, but I'm pretty sure the majority shake their head and just /sigh.

And I've mentioned somewhere else - why on earth would Mids or Hibs find fun in trying to take back their Relics from the Zerg Realm in one of their keeps. Albs ALWAYS have more on than the other 2 realms put together, and to try and get a Relic back is nigh on impossible.

And SHOULD the unbelievable happen, a perfectly planned raid manages to get back the Relics from the many Albs, the Mids and Hibs can expect to bask in their glory for the time it takes them to go to bed, where another overnight Raid by the heroes of Albion comes into play.

TBH, Fullgroups running after 2am should have 1 random member auto explode every minute with a 4000 damage pbaoe effect to teach them to play the game fairly. And if a Relic is taken between 3am-9am with no enemy there to defend it, all the players involved should automatically go to ML0 CL0 and all their artifacts back to level 0. Biatches :>

Oli - Illu

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but this is clueless in its entirity. ACing relics just pisses people off and has done from day one.

I post this from an Alb PoV so I can't do anything about it ingame.

I suggest you re read some of the recent posts made following AC raids to see how fucked up it makes the game. The whines come from the fact that not only can't the realm defend the relic and therefore miss out on the fun but also your realm mates who don't play at stupid o'clock cant join in either.

Feel free to play as you wish but don't post utter shit like this when you try and defend your playstyle.

O`rly??
Then why is a Peak raid planned from Albions tonight... again Kotrt are organising it

And why has this been posted? https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions38/221857-hib-relic-raid-tomoz.html
Notice it`s in PEAK TIME.....

My playstyle is PvE or proper RvR... not zerg festing around the same area over and over again

Relic raids are the proper RvR ... thats what the 3 realms should be at war for... not l33t rps reaping:eek:

And the hib-relic-raid is a result of us taking the relics... regardless what time of day it was... it`s had a knock on effect to getting something better then the zerg fests going in peak times

Maybe tomorrow when everyone had a bit of fun from these raids you`ll come back and agree the change was needed.... or maybe you come back and spill a bit more whine on freddy`s carpets

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
O`rly??
Then why is a Peak raid planned from Albions tonight... again Kotrt are organising it

And why has this been posted? https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions38/221857-hib-relic-raid-tomoz.html

My playstyle is PvE or proper RvR... not zerg festing around the same area over and over again

Relic raids are the proper RvR ... thats what the 3 realms should be at war for... not l33t rps reaping:eek:

And the hib-relic-raid is a result of us taking the relics... regardless what time of day it was... it`s had a knock on effect to getting something better then the zerg fests going in peak times

Maybe tomorrow when everyone had a bit of fun from these raids you`ll come back and agree the change was needed.... or maybe you come back and spill a bit more whine on freddy`s carpets

Well TBH I don't know what the fuck you on about 1/2 time it seems you don't like Zergs YET you post great we can defend against a zerg now if you don't like Zergs why you trying to make 1 ???

Not related to Shadowss are you because he another dumbfuck

Soulja

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is Illu... theres raids already being planned like i`ve jst told Elbeck

It`s ok you preaching how we should be in the zergs in peak times and "thats the way it should be" posts
But not everyone has that playstyle

Your exact words as i`m reading them tell me your play style is ok but anybody else who has an opinion of the IRvR being so crap they`d rather cancel their subs then be forced into should just cancel their subs and move on

The current IRvR resembles WoW`s PvP bg`s soo much that it`s time we the players made it change (my opinion ofc)

I`m holding my stomach at the amount of times people have made me laugh saying us doing a AC relic raid is lame... when half the ones telling me are part of ACS guild and last month did the same thing

You may or may not get your relic back in peak time
But relic defense = more fun then sitting on one of albs tower roofs waiting for your l33t rps rolling through the door

Makes me laugh even more when it was Mids who first took the Hib relic then when Alb`s got hold of it.... 1 million and 1 posts popped up on here saying how lame we are..... but Hibs didn`t mock their bum chums for taking it in the first place

Imo pull yur fingers from the dark holes they are in and go get your relics back

Next week you can AC our relics and defend them.... beats zerg festing crim/crauch/beno/berks

elbeek

Part of the furniture
O`rly??

You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension, not only with what I wrote but elsewhere on the RvR forum.

Re read my post and this time pull your head out of your arse.

Maybe tomorrow when you have had your fun you will come back and realize that AC/PvE raids where not needed.......or maybe you will come back and make a complete twat of yourself again.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension, not only with what I wrote but elsewhere on the RvR forum.

Re read my post and this time pull your head out of your arse.

Maybe tomorrow when you have had your fun you will come back and realize that AC/PvE raids where not needed.......or maybe you will come back and make a complete twat of yourself again.

I'll go for the 2nd one he going to make a complete twat out of himself.

Soulja

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Well TBH I don't know what the fuck you on about 1/2 time it seems you don't like Zergs YET you post great we can defend against a zerg now if you don't like Zergs why you trying to make 1 ???

Not related to Shadowss are you because he another dumbfuck

Soulja

Reality check my dear child......

Zerg festing = die rinse and repeat
Tower camping = abuse of the game mechanics to aid in high rps/bps
Relic Defense = a fight (aka what the game was designed for)
Tower/Keep taking = a fight (aka what the game was designed for)

I`m no dumb fuck either pal... tho if you wanna throw swear words around to make yourself feel like a man then thats your problem... not mine

I`ve never said i was trying to kill the ZERG
I simply want the same as many others which is a change to the current state of IRvR

Mids/Hibs complained less then 30 days ago that Albs where non exsistent in NF.... now they`ve changed their tune and say theres to many Albs in NF.... hello??
Mids AC`d a relic last month from Hibs.... did you hear the whines for it?... i didn`t either... wonder why?

And no i`m no relation to Shadowss... i`m my own person with my own thoughts... you should try it sometime... instead of going with other peoples thoughts on the issue... you might see a different world then the small room with 4 walls u enjoy camping in

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Reality check my dear child......

Zerg festing = die rinse and repeat
Tower camping = abuse of the game mechanics to aid in high rps/bps
Relic Defense = a fight (aka what the game was designed for)
Tower/Keep taking = a fight (aka what the game was designed for)

I`m no dumb fuck either pal... tho if you wanna throw swear words around to make yourself feel like a man then thats your problem... not mine

I`ve never said i was trying to kill the ZERG
I simply want the same as many others which is a change to the current state of IRvR

Mids/Hibs complained less then 30 days ago that Albs where non exsistent in NF.... now they`ve changed their tune and say theres to many Albs in NF.... hello??
Mids AC`d a relic last month from Hibs.... did you hear the whines for it?... i didn`t either... wonder why?

And no i`m no relation to Shadowss... i`m my own person with my own thoughts... you should try it sometime... instead of going with other peoples thoughts on the issue... you might see a different world then the small room with 4 walls u enjoy camping in

I see you have changed your tune. Nowhere has anyone said that relic raids are lame. AC/PvE raids on the other hand.......................................

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
TBH I think you a dumb fuck as All I keep hearing is you doing this for the good of the game ???

Well AC relics is not good as popultion issues on Dyvet can testify to that as for Wooo We can Relic Defence then why don't you try Attack ? our you to much of a wimp to come out from under that rock you crawled in.

Well as i posted on other section for Hib Relic take Why Bother you as far as I am concerned can sit in Beno or Bold as much as you want picking you nose our scratching you arse but I won't be bothering.

I Don't need to have Relics to compete but then again what I know about you Yuri the necromancer is it will help you Farm or PL alts so good luck on it.

Soulja

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
TBH I think you a dumb fuck as All I keep hearing is you doing this for the good of the game ???

Well AC relics is not good as popultion issues on Dyvet can testify to that as for Wooo We can Relic Defence then why don't you try Attack ? our you to much of a wimp to come out from under that rock you crawled in.

Well as i posted on other section for Hib Relic take Why Bother you as far as I am concerned can sit in Beno or Bold as much as you want picking you nose our scratching you arse but I won't be bothering.

I Don't need to have Relics to compete but then again what I know about you Yuri the necromancer is it will help you Farm or PL alts so good luck on it.

Soulja

Like i said Pal... swearing is your EGO
Zerg Fest night after night = players leaving the game as it`s design is being flawed.... I`m Kotrt Co~GM... i see players old and new on a daily basis get fed up with the crock of shit known as IRvR

The AC relic raid has proved theres more to this game then constant whining over the boring as shit zerg fests that happen all day everyday

I don`t need the relics either tbh... we got them simply to change the state of RvR if not for the better on a whole.. atleast for the better for a majority who are bored of camping bridges and tower roofs just to gain a bit of l33t rps

Yea it might help me farm and pl... but tbh i don`t need them to do that my necro`s strong enough for my likings.... and he does wonders farming mats to make armors procs and stuff to aid my realm.... not my rps/bps

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Like i said Pal... swearing is your EGO
Zerg Fest night after night = players leaving the game as it`s design is being flawed.... I`m Kotrt Co~GM... i see players old and new on a daily basis get fed up with the crock of shit known as IRvR

The AC relic raid has proved theres more to this game then constant whining over the boring as shit zerg fests that happen all day everyday

I don`t need the relics either tbh... we got them simply to change the state of RvR if not for the better on a whole.. atleast for the better for a majority who are bored of camping bridges and tower roofs just to gain a bit of l33t rps

Yea it might help me farm and pl... but tbh i don`t need them to do that my necro`s strong enough for my likings.... and he does wonders farming mats to make armors procs and stuff to aid my realm.... not my rps/bps

I know who you are but as many have posted AC Relics = bad for server what YOU are trying to do is dictate RvR as has been mentioned this server is on a fall to do as you are asking could of been done around a year ago Mass RVR events on Hib/Mid the numbers are low.

Think you need a change m8 take You necro and either go to another server because what you trying to do with this server is decreasing the population even more.

IF you as strong as you say then AC relics then asking other 2 realms to take the primetime is beyond utter belief and stupidity.

You need a reality check this is dyvet not avalon cluster mate the population on here cannot go to you way of thinking.

soulja

Shadowss

Banned
same as the other thread..

Mids have attempted to AC alb relic NINE times and have failed everytime

Mids AC hib relic

Mids tried to AC hib relic on Saturday

Albs AC once and suceed ( in recent times) ... Big fucking deal i know its lame but like....-.-

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
same as the other thread..

Mids have attempted to AC alb relic NINE times and have failed everytime

Mids AC hib relic

Mids tried to AC hib relic on Saturday

Albs AC once and suceed ( in recent times) ... Big fucking deal i know its lame but like....-.-

And now my Dear Shadowss Hibs done primetime raid so there can be less whinging from albs on that one We shown how it can be done and Now My Dear shadowss and Outtamind a foothold in Alb is what we got.

So Mr Outtamind you want to defend then Mr dear sir you can defend.

BTW Hib Raid done at Primetime btw :kissit:

Soulja

Ging

Part of the furniture
BTW Hib Raid done at Primetime btw :kissit:

Not quite, primetime on Dyvet = 7pm-11pm GMT. This raid was completed by 16:30ish? Means it started in the afternoon sometime i guess?

Not a primtime raid but better then 5/6/7am etc.

Shame it wasnt at primtime as i would have enjoyed participating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom