Bread and cheese anyone ??

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry i`m all out of whine but i`m sure in the next 24 hours there will be loads being spilt if you all wanna grab a piece of cheese and a lump of bread to soak it up with :kissit:

Oh and while your enjoying your lovely bread and cheese why not browse boldiam and check out the shine on the power relic :flame:

Nn all been fun... much fun :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry i`m all out of whine but i`m sure in the next 24 hours there will be loads being spilt if you all wanna grab a piece of cheese and a lump of bread to soak it up with :kissit:

Oh and while your enjoying your lovely bread and cheese why not browse boldiam and check out the shine on the power relic :flame:

Nn all been fun... much fun :)

what was the fun please share with us all ?? I for one can't see much fun in fighting guards.

Maybe albs find it challenging I suppose but then again anything an alb does is challenging.

Enjoy the fruits of you gain I suppose.

Soulja

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
what was the fun please share with us all ?? I for one can't see much fun in fighting guards.

Maybe albs find it challenging I suppose but then again anything an alb does is challenging.

Enjoy the fruits of you gain I suppose.

Soulja

Tbh it was fun cos it makes a 100% change from the zerg fest known as irvr which we are made to swallow all day everday
Also we are proving a point that u can rvr in odins in the sense we attacked and you defended..... your the ones who started the arguement as to why we should have irvr in alb or hib only

Ofc mids don`t like it when the tables get turned... much like albs and hibs don`t... but mids make a point of posting all the crap when they are in control so i`m giving them/you a taste of your own

Besides that... not all of us want the elite titles... a simple 10 relics captured title suits me down to the ground :)... only 7 more to go :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh it was fun cos it makes a 100% change from the zerg fest known as irvr which we are made to swallow all day everday
Also we are proving a point that u can rvr in odins in the sense we attacked and you defended..... your the ones who started the arguement as to why we should have irvr in alb or hib only

Ofc mids don`t like it when the tables get turned... much like albs and hibs don`t... but mids make a point of posting all the crap when they are in control so i`m giving them/you a taste of your own

Besides that... not all of us want the elite titles... a simple 10 relics captured title suits me down to the ground :)... only 7 more to go :p

??? I'm a Hib m8 only asked what fun you get from killing guards personally I'm not in favour of AC raids I prefer the challenge but ok you answered it.

Soulja

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie

Are U completly daft ? there is no defence at night neither in hib or in mid cause ppl are sleeping hence U can take relics by PvE.

Sad that U won't come out and play in RvR tho try it, it might even be fun.

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Are U completly daft ? there is no defence at night neither in hib or in mid cause ppl are sleeping hence U can take relics by PvE.

Sad that U won't come out and play in RvR tho try it, it might even be fun.

Ohh so you are greater player if you are able take towers/keeps/relics during prime? and ppl that work late night aint allowed to do what they want during night to try drag some action so they can earn some rp´s late night???

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh so you are greater player if you are able take towers/keeps/relics during prime? and ppl that work late night aint allowed to do what they want during night to try drag some action so they can earn some rp´s late night???

Custodia Malacitana

:puke:
Skäms för att vara svensk i sådant sällskap...

krall

Fledgling Freddie

ofc - but that will not happen if u bring 2fg at night...then it will be PvE or rp farming ....not RvR action..maybe more like GvCM :m00:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
makes me cringe that a brainless dickhead like the threadstarter has a Pink Floyd emblem as his avatar, like how fucked up is that

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie

I said nothing about that anywhere. I simply stated how odd it is that he complains about mids not "wanting" to defend and doing a poor job when at the time he(you) chooses to do the RR their is infact noone other than themself online.

Now I know U earn your rp by pve cause as U state yourself U get pawned in RvR like the rest of your guild, so U choose to pve your rp. It's just sad that it has to be at the expense of the rest of the servers population.

Mythic should just remove rp for doing pve.

joap

Fledgling Freddie

I get really confused when i hear talk like that.
For me the point of playing in a MMORPG is in the first 2 letters of the acronym - Massive Multiplayer: you get to play with lots (granted not on the state dyvet is currently) of other people.
It can be that the CM crew differs greatly from me, but they seem to make it a point to play in a way that minimizes intereaction with other players.

And if people work late night shifts wouldnt the US servers be a better choice for them?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
it's a difference between boasting about the fact that u pve'd a relic and the fact u can only play during the night
he posted this as flamebait and some people will grab it and start reply'ing

dunno why u people have to keep defending this course of action, instead i would be getting bored of getting so little resistance (note i aint saying u can't as it is allowed to play 24/7)

as for me the only thing that gets me upset is that u deny the pleasure of these raids for alot of people, and i doubt u work every day of the year during the day
ok u'll need ur free days for family/social stuff but plz i can miss people like the threadstarter that go on boasting about a pve-trip at 2am-5am

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
cant we just have a mass rvr event during primetime where mids win back their relic?

rise to the challenge! lets have some fun and some rps!:england:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
cant we just have a mass rvr event during primetime where mids win back their relic?

Pfff dont forget hibs take theyr relic back :p
BUT...after that they piss off away from our realm mmkay?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

Whats the point in that? Just take it back easily at 10am on whenever. It seems the challenge on Dyvet is to take relics with the fewest possible people online. Thats what albs seem to aim for anyway.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
this is indeed a great whine thread. i wish every thread had quality like this.

and yes, mid is such a lame realm that can defend itself during the night! *giggle*

haha, priceless.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
If it's not bad enough that you lot PVE another relic, you have to start a crap thread like this. How about using some common sense and leaving the relics intact. I cannot understand what fun there is in killing what has been half decent rvr recently. Do you really hate the game this much?

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Custodia Malacitana

:puke:
Skäms för att vara svensk i sådant sällskap...

As a matter of a fact....... No.... Raid Organisers KOTRT... all rams and trebs supplied by Stunningfemale~Prydwen Co~GM Kotrt

:clap:

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
If it's not bad enough that you lot PVE another relic, you have to start a crap thread like this. How about using some common sense and leaving the relics intact. I cannot understand what fun there is in killing what has been half decent rvr recently. Do you really hate the game this much?

What makes you think i hate the game????

Because i did something i enjoyed doing and got rewarded with a nice shiney relic??

RvR is non exsistent.... IRvR is what you mean.... bash tower doors down .. run past the tower captain and sit on the roof waiting for the defenders to enter for free rps/bps?

How have we killed the RvR??
We have made it how it used to be... if you guys wanna give up cancel your subs and move on.... who`s the sad ones? us or you?

RvR is now 100% better seeing the towers won`t be camped they`ll be took... the zergs have a meaning other then free rps/bps and both mids and hibs have a challenge to get back their relics... or would you prefer crying to GoA for them to give you them back for free?

C`mon people rather then complain... Do Something About It :twak:

Last month the Huge Whine threads complained there was no Albions in RvR .... now you got all of albs attention towards holding the relics... basically meaning even the low lvls will be in NF for defense
Quit complaining and start planning.... maybe these raids will start happening in Peak Times in future... i guess thats down to the organisers to sort out tho :clap:

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the point in that? Just take it back easily at 10am on whenever. It seems the challenge on Dyvet is to take relics with the fewest possible people online. Thats what albs seem to aim for anyway.

Face it in peak times theres no interest in relic raids when all realms hold their own
With realms taking relics it causes relic raids in peak times... wether they win or lose they atleast tried during a time when everyones online

Does the time of day/night effect anything?

Had the relic got left... what would the state of RvR be tonight?
Same old zerg Crauch/Crim/Berks/Beno blah blah blah

Atleast now if Mids can stop crying theres a chance there will be peak attempts at getting the relics back

Or if you cry quickly GoA might reset them before they go home

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

Think thats only gonna happen when albs decide to take the relics on a normal time.Like 9PM

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Think thats only gonna happen when albs decide to take the relics on a normal time.Like 9PM

Like Mids did last month you mean?... oh no wait wasn`t it like 6am they took Hib`s relic??

There will be a big RvR event if people would stop complaining and start organising raids to get them back

@ Joap... No try it it`s fun......
Even if you don`t get them back first go your still gaining the bp`s/rps you would have in irvr... maybe even more... just makes a change from bridge camping or zerging the same old same old

kivik

Part of the furniture
try it it`s fun...

What's the point when they will be taken back the same night. If you don't get heavily outnumbered by albs when trying to take them in the first place.

Temair awaits.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Even if you don`t get them back first go your still gaining the bp`s/rps you would have in irvr... maybe even more... just makes a change from bridge camping or zerging the same old same old

Countless previous AC raids in Dyvet say otherwise. Relics being taken off peak hours do not increase prime time raids...

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Like Mids did last month you mean?... oh no wait wasn`t it like 6am they took Hib`s relic??

When did alb make a succesful prime time relic raid if I may ask, then start to talk about mids?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
What makes you think i hate the game????

Because i did something i enjoyed doing and got rewarded with a nice shiney relic??

RvR is non exsistent.... IRvR is what you mean.... bash tower doors down .. run past the tower captain and sit on the roof waiting for the defenders to enter for free rps/bps?

How have we killed the RvR??
We have made it how it used to be... if you guys wanna give up cancel your subs and move on.... who`s the sad ones? us or you?

RvR is now 100% better seeing the towers won`t be camped they`ll be took... the zergs have a meaning other then free rps/bps and both mids and hibs have a challenge to get back their relics... or would you prefer crying to GoA for them to give you them back for free?

C`mon people rather then complain... Do Something About It :twak:

Last month the Huge Whine threads complained there was no Albions in RvR .... now you got all of albs attention towards holding the relics... basically meaning even the low lvls will be in NF for defense
Quit complaining and start planning.... maybe these raids will start happening in Peak Times in future... i guess thats down to the organisers to sort out tho :clap:

Sorry but this is clueless in its entirity. ACing relics just pisses people off and has done from day one.

I post this from an Alb PoV so I can't do anything about it ingame.

I suggest you re read some of the recent posts made following AC raids to see how fucked up it makes the game. The whines come from the fact that not only can't the realm defend the relic and therefore miss out on the fun but also your realm mates who don't play at stupid o'clock cant join in either.

Feel free to play as you wish but don't post utter shit like this when you try and defend your playstyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom