Football brazil v italy

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Anyone watching? :D

Two goals from the Man city boys and what a goal from Robinho, completely pillaged the Italian defence who are looking a bit past it :p

Great half all round, hope it stays as good :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
saw 5mins of it. Ronaldinho looks like he actually wants to play footy now :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
saw 5mins of it. Ronaldinho looks like he actually wants to play footy now :)
He's looked like he has since moving from Barcelona, bit hard being stuck behind Kaka in the pecking order though ;)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
He's looked like he has since moving from Barcelona, bit hard being stuck behind Kaka in the pecking order though ;)

according to one of my milan friends, he unfortunately haven't been that good at milan :( nowhere near what he used to be.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
good match, i thought brazil pretty much dominated the evening with their free flowing samba one touch flair football :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Anyone see Ronnies showboat before half time? Kicked the ball onto his other boot and it rebounded off into another players path, sexual :D

Luca Toni was amazing to watch though, the guy still cannot got an international goal and has a look of sheer disbelief every time he misses a chance :D

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Was at the game, it was really good, even if the second half wasn't as good as the first. The Italians played so shit, they barely made a chance all game, whereas Robinho and Ronaldinho where just amazing to watch, the little skills they did to each other where great to watch. =D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Silky skills from robinho for the goal... once man city get some class acts around him he will be deadly... even more so then at the moment (he 2nd highest scorer in prem at the moment iirc)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
it was good to see elano get the chance tbh, he is a good player for situations like that, just he never gets a play at city atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom