Brave Heros of Hibernia

Gamah

Banned
Join me in vanquishing the foes of Albion and the evil Midgard..onwards to the frontier's brothers!!

Gamah

Banned
Porkbelly said:
not with an xrealmer like you ...

count me out ...

Please, what will it take to be accepted by the porkbelly crew..shall I get together 2fg's of stealthers and camp a bridge to show my worth?!

Gamah

Banned
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
Fucking RolePlayers :p

Join me in the inn for some Elven Wine and lets plot Midgards distruction!

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Join me in vanquishing the foes of Albion and the evil Midgard..onwards to the frontier's brothers!!

Now dont get me wrong , I love my roleplaying , but dosnt that mean that we have to kill ourselves "Vanquishing the foes of Albion" ? :D

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Agrigo said:
Now dont get me wrong , I love my roleplaying , but dosnt that mean that we have to kill ourselves "Vanquishing the foes of Albion" ? :D

rofl :)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah doesnt this thread count as flame baiting given if i remember correctly you complain if i use [ooc] in a battlegroup?
One thing ive noticed, if people dont like it they either resort it insults or to doing thier own immitation roleplay in such a sarcastic manner as to make it very annoying.
Guess what i reckon this is...

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
hi, i live in (boring) Belgium
Lately the weather is kicking ass (we're like england, rain here and the... euh always) and guess what... soccer. Atm there are some unattractive matches so i find myself able to come here.
Lots of the usual people on ts and ingame are enjoying the comming of the summer, other finishing off exams and crap.

ah well, we'll survive
ow and gamah, u aint IT, ur a smth...

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
oh great, Gamah (aka Gollum) is still here :eek2:

And here I was thinking about starting to play daoc again, no way now :fluffle:

Gamah

Banned
Rami said:
oh great, Gamah (aka Gollum) is still here :eek2:

And here I was thinking about starting to play daoc again, no way now :fluffle:

Never got that gollum thing :S Guess I don't have an Oldham sence of humour. Great news on your staying away btw :)

Gamah

Banned
Agrigo said:

Yep.

Gamah

Banned
Aran Thule said:
Gamah doesnt this thread count as flame baiting given if i remember correctly you complain if i use [ooc] in a battlegroup?
One thing ive noticed, if people dont like it they either resort it insults or to doing thier own immitation roleplay in such a sarcastic manner as to make it very annoying.

I think you need to lighten up.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Aran Thule said:

Yeh, obviously this whole thread has been made just to annoy you :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

ermmmm where's the frontier and whats Albion?

So you have any spoons?

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
hi, i live in (boring) Belgium
Lately the weather is kicking ass (we're like england, rain here and the... euh always) and guess what... soccer. Atm there are some unattractive matches so i find myself able to come here.
Lots of the usual people on ts and ingame are enjoying the comming of the summer, other finishing off exams and crap.

ah well, we'll survive
ow and gamah, u aint IT, ur a smth...

hihi

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah:

<puts game face on>

Planet Perfecto - Bullet from the gun ;)

u know what i mean hehe. dont mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom