got bout 90 now
Im quite chuffed

D

Delket

DOnt worry ill get a new one Brannor
Wont steal urs

B

Brannor McThife

It's not that...it's the excitement thing...and I never had one...it didn't suite my war paint look. Traded it with Kemor for first dibs on the Dragon. ;)

<Shifts Sinister to second on his "People to 'visit' when I Play the Dragon" list. writes in Dumgit (a.k.a. Delket)>

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
It's not that...it's the excitement thing...and I never had one...it didn't suite my war paint look. Traded it with Kemor for first dibs on the Dragon. ;)

<Shifts Sinister to second on his "People to 'visit' when I Play the Dragon" list. writes in Dumgit (a.k.a. Delket)>

.... I DO hope you aren't planning to fly from Midgard into an enemy realm through a zone wall hole.....:rolleyes:

B

Breni

Um, he COULD play the Dartmoor dragon...can't remember it's name...

F

Flimgoblin

Old flamebreath I like to call him...

actually more like 'holy sh......!!! *frazzle*' but hey :)

B

Breni

Old flamebreath I like to call him...

actually more like 'holy sh......!!! *frazzle*' but hey :)

I'd think
saint.gif
rather than :), wouldn't you? ;)

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Jupitus
.... I DO hope you aren't planning to fly from Midgard into an enemy realm through a zone wall hole.....:rolleyes:

Nope. I'll fly north to Svasud Faste. But a Albion port amulet. Portal there. Fly south. Toast all the guard - I mean...talk my way through - and then go park myself on the round table. No big issue. I'll just say I'm a little lost. And the dragon's a creature, and they can go anywhere.

-G

PS. I think the dragon's fireball range is further than the realm guards. ;) And besides...the tin cans wouldn't be able to reach me...you know...flying and all. :D

F

Flimgoblin

It's ok guys, we only need to start worrying when Brannor's sig changes to

-----------------------------
Golestandt the Dragon

or would that be someone else? :)
what's the middy one called?

B

Brannor McThife

Gjalpinulva. But I've always liked Skye.

-G

O

old.The McScrooges

Bump.

For the love of God GOA!

Get the servers up and save me from this madness.

I'm trying to pretend I'm working here and its hard when I'm laughing at smilies.

O

old.Lianuchta

You already broke the 21 post per day barrier SFX, best hurry to 25, I think Pryd will be online within the hour.

S

SFXman

lol... it goes up veeeery slow. I have now posted 100-150+ times today or something like that... still not much of an increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom