[BramStoker] F.A.O brokenmincer, Slashftw and Didthathert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
lol you guys, did you get fed up of me ganking your duo?

i got you too quite a lot tonight, and right after mincer died, Didthathert added on me while i was on 30% hp, and got him too :flame:

next run the 3 of you jumped me and got your revenge :sex:

still.. guess i deserved that ;)

great sports

SLashftw
Brokenmincer
Didthathert

such leetness whan u have to trio me

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Give more 1 on 1 tank fights!! Blokkie, Frozenblocks and some valkies whose names I forgot.. :)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Titan Moist said:
still.. guess i deserved that ;)

great sports

SLashftw
Brokenmincer
Didthathert

such leetness whan u have to trio me

they should have ripped you another ass hole, the one your speaking out of atm just sint big enough.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Titan Moist in [URL=https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=53275] Ronso's thread[/URL] said:
this thread sucks, just looks like your fishing for compliments...
I think you're being a bit of a hypocrit here. People get outnumbered every day, people get killed due to being outnumbered every day. It's nothing special, but thanks for sharing that information anyway. I'm sure a lot of people find it very interesting to know that you manage to kill two people. You must be God, or if not, a very close relative at least.

I wouldn't have mind this and left the thread as just another whine/I rock-thread if it wasn't for that reply to Ronso's thread, but this is a bit silly. He may have been fishing for comments there, but at least in a somewhat civilised way.

Also, let's try to get a positive message in. Thanks for the duel Yuniu, would like a rematch where I don't screw up engage :).

Blokkie, Thane

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
noblok said:
I think you're being a bit of a hypocrit here. People get outnumbered every day, people get killed due to being outnumbered every day. It's nothing special, but thanks for sharing that information anyway. I'm sure a lot of people find it very interesting to know that you manage to kill two people. You must be God, or if not, a very close relative at least.

I wouldn't have mind this and left the thread as just another whine/I rock-thread if it wasn't for that reply to Ronso's thread, but this is a bit silly. He may have been fishing for comments there, but at least in a somewhat civilised way.

Also, let's try to get a positive message in. Thanks for the duel Yuniu, would like a rematch where I don't screw up engage :).

Blokkie, Thane

hehe I love blokkie ..btw ..im that bard miles that keeps emoting u to death on bridge ..I cant duel with that ><

If im ever with anyone and they kill u its only after I tell them not to then fk em over for grouping on you :mad:

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
plz if u feel that ganking 3 melee folk (1 being specced only stealth and instruments) with a vamp that has a massive hot as impressive then its best not to brag to the vast majority that dont... maybe if u beat my HO crush merc ill be impressed but until then youre just a loser in our eyes ;p

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
plz if u feel that ganking 3 melee folk (1 being specced only stealth and instruments) with a vamp that has a massive hot as impressive then its best not to brag to the vast majority that dont... maybe if u beat my HO crush merc ill be impressed but until then youre just a loser in our eyes ;p

/echo

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
well, whatever...

i hate the attitude most of FH posters have.. oh man if your not a anvalonial pally specced 24 parry rest chants to play in ''hard mode'' your not worth shite?

half of you are just sour coz the vamp is a OP'd class, yeah so what? i dont care, im having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom