Bracer of Zo'arkath

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
When has it last been done? seems like its bugged atm. Maybe a GM has to take a look at it/reset it.

The Triton Announcer keeps giving messages in /s like , Come see this great event blabla, atleast if some1 challenges the Champions of Coral Crumble. and some other similar messages indicating that the encounter is up. but we were un-able to get the encounter started. we tried for well over an hour.

I've checked it regularly now for a long time and there doesn't seem to be any change. :mad:

Ntina

One of Freddy's beloved
we did it 2 days ago having Zenythe watching cause it buggs all the time.Maybe you should try get hold of a GM to reset it for you and keep an eye

:fluffle:

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Random repop time on it, had it repop 1-2 hours after doing it and another time, it first repopped the night after.

The announcer doesn't use /say when the encounter is up, but /broad, btw. Actually, read what he says in the dialogue if you want to be certain about wether or not it's up - if he says "The challenge has been issued, if you wish to participate, enter the arena and wait for the arrival of next tier of fights!", it's down. If he offers another dialogue option which you can continue... Well, it's up.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
A player reported to me (again) last night that it was bugged again - mob despawning when down to 65%. So that might be why.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah the final mob is cool...

Not.

He depops if you don't kill him fast enough, which is not exactly easy as it has a short timer to depop.

Depopped 2 times for my guild, once on 7% and once on 14%.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe fixed it for us at least 2 times in week 42 and Im sure the GMs hate this encounter just as much as we do.
One time he stayed to watch us fight it. I was MA and he was my nearest target :D At one point he said he was going afk. Talk about tempting :eek6:

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Whoodoo said:
A player reported to me (again) last night that it was bugged again - mob despawning when down to 65%. So that might be why.

It gives the same message, wether it bugged up or he were killed successfully.

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
We have killed it alot, one time it bugged and we got help. U have to know the secret of why he depop :m00:

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
i know , the problem is getting the mofo's to spawn :eek:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Cedea said:
rly hard encounter :( can do it with 3 chars ...

Right.

/arms "if you come up with hib/alb reasons you're an idiot as this is the midgard discussion forum" flame machinegun. ;/

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Lothandar said:
Right.

/arms "if you come up with hib/alb reasons you're an idiot as this is the midgard discussion forum" flame machinegun. ;/

It's possibly indeed :p

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
ofc no Species. We farm it and sell em for ALOT of money :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom