Bracer of Zo'arkat: The Free For All Discussion

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I've been thinking about running a public FFA raid for this for quite a while now, much in the same way the sash raids are done currently, as it is another one of those annoying artifacts to obtain.

My question to you is..do you guys want to see such a thing and if so what days/times suit you best?

I would hope to run it once a week with mods of course.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
it's not hard to make if people do it right. but sure ill be up for it any day ;D

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Yay ... dunno how long it takes to do ... but avoid clashes with Erinys/Sash and Dragon raid I it would be great :clap:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh its fairly simple to do, well I was looking at a Monday slot as that seems free but the time depends on what people suggest.

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
so even if i dont get my bracer today, i m gald we started this duscussion.

make it real and i come to raids too, for ml exp and jsut for help.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I think it is going to have to be Monday folks, however still undecided on time..being that Monday is a work night I don't want it too early so we allow time for people to arrive home and join the raid if they so wish, however also not too late so as not to destroy any ML raids that go down on a Monday.

So feel free to throw some times at me (along with time zone).

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye Monday is prob the best day it keeps 3 raids going day after day like.. Erinys charm and sash at sunday and Silverhorn at Monday and Sash etc again tuesday.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Yup thats right.

I am going to do a final post shortly and schedule for next Monday anyway and see what kind of numbers we get. If the response is good, then I will not hesitate to make it a regular Monday night raid. :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
has bin done with a fg warriors seers and bb's so if we can get somthing like 2-3fgs it is easy done :) looking farward to it :D

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
you just need 2 healers 2 bbs and 4 warriors... np to do then

corss guard and go for the healer mobs first
the healers can stay on land and spread with out getting hit by other then nuks

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
Not interested in the arti itself, but would really like to see more mids have it. We don't have pets on our main healing class like hibs, and we can't bring a theurgist along to set a few pets on every caster/seer around.
We need every possibility we can get to get pets for interrupting.

As mentioned it's not a very hard encounter. With 2-3 fg:s you just can't fail. However, not everyone can muster say 2 fgs to get an arti.
So I think it's an excellent idea to start ffa raids for zo'arkat.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh well I've done it fair few times with low numbers it isn't a difficult encounter if you get optimum classes however I realise it can be hard for some people to muster the force to tackle such an arti.

So the FFA raid is born :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Signing up for Ingaf, and money, and my new warlock, but it'll take a while before he's 50 :D

and monday at about 20:00 CET would suit me best :D

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
zed u nub what are u doing arranging raids on my day of from work, u know im gonna have to come along and bug u to pieces, ur gonna hate urself now :)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
heh bring that fat dwarf of yours xD

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
fat nah wanna talk to bluey about that, mines all pure muscle underneath the beard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom