Bracer of Zo'arkat Raid, Thursdays at 20.00 CET

Etta

Fledgling Freddie
Since NF got released, it have turned out that there is a lot of need for casters, especially long range casters and therefor this bracer have become quite popular. It is a bit hard to get with under a fg, so here goes -
Is there any interrest at all for such a raid on a weekly basis, then plz make ya statement here. For starters I'll start arranging raids after the Eriny raid principle : If u participate in the raid, u get a 3 point modifier for next raid, unless u win the roll. No other loot will drop exept 3 keys that will be lottoed without modifiers.

BG will be up on my warrior Yding 10 minutes before departure. Meeting point will be Shark Stable in Mesothalassa.

First raid will be held on Thursday the 4th of February

Yours Truely Etta

PS : And yes, I know I can just do it with my Summ SM, but what will that do for all my fellew midies !? ;)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Isn't this the encounter with the waves of mobs? How does a summ sm take out 6 high purp mobs?

Anyway, great idea if I am around I would love to help although I am not atm. Keep it running for when I am playing again in a few weeks!

Etta

Fledgling Freddie
Thursday the 3rd, will be first raid. , not the 4th, thats a friday :)

Etta

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Etta said:
PS : And yes, I know I can just do it with my Summ SM, but what will that do for all my fellew midies !? ;)

No! More often than not, the encounter bugs if you try this.

And, good initiative! Perhaps set it on mondays instead, after the Jacinas Sash raid?

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Do it 21.00 cet or later and I'll join :) Healer or SM.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I too will definitely be there. Thursday is good for me, Monday is not.

Krago, 50 Healer, RR3L0, ML6 Perfecter
Markan, 50 Warrior, RR2L8, ML6 Battlemaster
Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, RR3L6, ML8 Spymaster
Menno, 50 Shaman, RR3L0, ML8, ML8 Perfecter
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

co-GM of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad
Midgard/Prydwen

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

Farda

Fledgling Freddie
My healer already got the encounter so i will be taking my warrior (Galdin) instead, seems there will be little short on tanks :)

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
can join, alltho my bd needs enc can with other chars after that

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
I'll join with Warrior + BBfopShamie. I think I got enc on my RM already, either way we need tanks for this.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
bah really sorry but rl probs have come up and i wont be able to make it tonight but still would like to come on the next one if you make it regular Etta plz :)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Etta said:
It is a bit hard to get with under a fg,

You can focus this encounter with 2-3 sm-s cabs and 2shamans, just use the shore. You don't have to focus it either, you can use melee as well, and just the shore to keep healers safe (and the ones who are aggroing healers will just try to reach them and not hit tanks) and do it...Probably 2warrior cpl of light tank shaman healer enough :p

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
you cant focus pull it... Have tried it a couple of times and it always ended up bugging with the 8th wave becoming untargetble. The mobs would stay put somewhere between underwater and above water.. bit hard to explain. They would stay there for days and perhaps weeks untill a GM would reset the encounter.

Etta

Fledgling Freddie
We will try again !

We got 15 ppl into the bg, we missed a few ppl, Blue ;) , and was not succesfull. Next Thursday we will try again ! If not more ppl show up we will use some tricks on this encounter. We can try the focus tactic, but that will most often bug or we will try to have the seer's move up to the shoreline and keep tanks in the water. If the encounter goes well through wave 1-9 we all move back to the Arena for last mob, this will hopefully make sure no bugs will happen. But the best and funniest way imo is the "hard" way ;)
So let's hope a few more ppl will show up nxt time.

Yours Truely Etta

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Etta, I will be there next week for sure. Will need use my healer to get credit first time around but thereafter I can supply a warrior (plus BB). Sorry I couldn't make it along last night but I found myself "double-booked" having signed up already for something taking place at the same time. Will defo be there next time tho'. :D

Krago, 50 Healer, RR3L0, ML6 Perfecter
Markan, 50 Warrior, RR2L8, ML6 Battlemaster
Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, RR3L7, ML8 Spymaster
Menno, 50 Shaman, RR3L0, ML8, ML8 Perfecter
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

co-GM of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad
Midgard/Prydwen

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
If you focus it with 1 sm it will bug up for sure cause you cant kill fast enough. 2 might do it, but 3 should be no problem. Or 4-5 damage dealing tanks.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Old.Ilum said:
If you focus it with 1 sm it will bug up for sure cause you cant kill fast enough. 2 might do it, but 3 should be no problem. Or 4-5 damage dealing tanks.
3 is not enough. It's down to chance due to the buggy nature of the encounter, and besides, the GMs have informed me it is on the borderline of bug abuse.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Well I asked GM's in the general forum and they said it wasn't bug abuse. So maybe it's on the border, but it's not across it. Either it's ok or it's not ok, and according to Erivoss and that other GM its ok.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
Well I asked GM's in the general forum and they said it wasn't bug abuse. So maybe it's on the border, but it's not across it. Either it's ok or it's not ok, and according to Erivoss and that other GM its ok.

When we tried it with 3 sum sm's and it bugged at 8th wave, just as it did when we tried with 2 sum sm, I believe we got told "no" when we asked a GM to reset the encounter due to we had tried to bugabuse.. It took more than 1½ week for it to reset.. :eek7:

Etta

Fledgling Freddie
Not enough interrest

I wont hold any more raids, if only 10 ppl show up we will never get this to work on a regular basis.

sry all, but it seems there is all the raids mid/pryd can handle.

Yours Truely Etta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom