Braakjekk Shadowblade Movie/Teaser

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Have been thinkinh of making a movie for a long time now. so 5 days ago i tryed fraps and win movie maker for the first time, got some fights and tryed to make smth decent out of it.

may the flames come hard upon me xD

would like feedback good and bad! couse its kinda a teaser to the movies to come ;)
http://mads3.wi3.ots.dk/upload/Revenge.wmv

enjoy !

And thx Eeben for kick arse host ;)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
downloading... whats this teaser fotm :\

Agreed post the hole movie insteed, can't see any reason for these teasers? :eek6:

Lethul

FH is my second home
dot mine seems über, do i have to get MLs on sb now? :(

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
Agreed post the hole movie insteed, can't see any reason for these teasers? :eek6:

maybe he want a little response before he use alot of time on makeing a full movie ? :)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
just use fraps'ed stuff with rr6 and above.

stuff with rr5 and below aint Intresting.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
watched it now.. intro was ok.. fights were just.. well.. boring :\

Lethul

FH is my second home
imo intro was to long, i like short intro that. like Vatech's :)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Either 2+ rr5- or rr6+ 1v1 fights anything below that isent all that fun too watch

and shorten the intro and outro

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
ok :) thanks 4 response. Keep in mind i have a big project going on, and the fights will be better/more a challenge and it will be far more of them. This is just 1 night rvr fotage with a intro and a semi done outro :)

i know fights r kinda boring and not that many and challenging, just want feedback if im on the right track towards the final movie :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
dot mine seems über, do i have to get MLs on sb now? :(
Dotmine is extremely iwin. Dunno if it still works with viper though, if it does, its insane.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to get decent fights, it's gonna mean your gonna have to learn how to solo first.
Joining 3 mates to gank a reaver probably won't make the final vid eh?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
DavidH said:
Dotmine is extremely iwin. Dunno if it still works with viper though, if it does, its insane.
Depends who you fight tbh. As sojourner, dotmine is far from iwin with Ancient resist & and no it doesnt work with viper but dotmine and viper3 ticking away = 2xx dmg a tick.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:
Gratz, it was nice to see atleast one mid stealther solo instead of 99% of the time 4 mids jump you and still have to use battler debuff to beat you, anyway nice fight last nice mate, was v close and <3 numbfake.

oki...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
give full length vid! :)

edit: but as people say, make your into shorter, a good intro is always nice but they can sometimes take over.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, 6 minutes + for 4 fights, 2 of which are duels versus the same person, what a waste, the slow blood text effect? Frustrating.

And with regards to intro's out-tros am I the only person who skips them allways? Coralvision productions.. blahb lbha blah, fast forward thanks.

Anyway I judge a movie on its content, rather than its fluff, hope the video is good when you release it, ill download it, but less of the effects and more of DAoC please ;)

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:

Like, the only one occasion.

Funny how, the afformentioned battler debuff zergers in numerous cases AFTER I called that close fight - you were involved in after.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer tbh i dont like the sort of cheesey classical/orchester type intros either.

Like when you put this vid out you are really putting your ass on the line. Peeps will be brutal and if they dont like it you will get mullered.

the only thing I can say is just try and keep it fast paced and interesting and varied.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
yer tbh i dont like the sort of cheesey classical/orchester type intros either.

Like when you put this vid out you are really putting your ass on the line. Peeps will be brutal and if they dont like it you will get mullered.

the only thing I can say is just try and keep it fast paced and interesting and varied.
Alternatively get your ass on IRC Sz channel and kiss that ass and speek the leet Braak and then you`ll be some 'respect' for your 'hardmode' attempt:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom