BR recruting

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
pl me a cleric and a merc and ill delete my hibbys to join ya :ppP (oh i need cash and ml-pl aswell, and if any of you happen to have any extra scrolls aswell.. i can take those of ya hands aswell) :drink:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
VampiiricMist said:
pl me a cleric and a merc and ill delete my hibbys to join ya :ppP (oh i need cash and ml-pl aswell, and if any of you happen to have any extra scrolls aswell.. i can take those of ya hands aswell) :drink:

coffee and cookies mayhaps?!? :worthy:

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
yes please.. but only jaffa cakes or chocolate chip cookies.. im not a big fan of other cookietypes. :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I don't know the Alb/Excalibur version of this guild, but the (original) Mid/Prydwen one is a nice guild. :) Plus they're Swedes (mostly), you can't go wrong. :D

epoxy

Fledgling Freddie
the only good coffie maker we had is no longer in guild :(
now we have a few that can but they are slow took lesson 20 mins to make coffie . cockies is even worse dunno who can do those.

what most in this guild want to do is rvr. need more active rvr players and if u when u join know how to rvr , and done it before well then its even better :)

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
what can i say, uber guild, ( couse i play in there )

nice ppl and in the best rvr alliance in alb so can always get good ppl into grps :cheers:

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Some really nice guys in this guild, shame about all them damn Swedes though (kidding /hugs) :fluffle:

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
btw, if u not a uber swede, u can still aply ofc and we/i can learn u some, look at saveus , hes talking almost better swedish then kelio :twak:

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice guild and nice guys, can't think of a much better home for a lonely Swede.

Good luck guys!

Regards

Ash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom