BP Jewels and templates

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I've read some of the large template with regards to new templates and the current farm fest/hysteria about ywain and the problematic 'Chinese farmers' which from my own /gu appears to have an element of myth to it.

However, that's aside from my point. I've not seen anyone using the BP jewels available in the template thread and what I am wondering is if there is a general aversion to them due to lack of utility or are they still worth considering. And if so which ones, doesn't matter what class you are playing. If there are any please, leave a list here so I can take stock from being out of live for some time.

I had a ranger template done about a year or so ago with them in. My zerk has them also. /Discuss.

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't know if they were chinese but they camped prior to patch 1.100(?) Malmohus mini dragons with 8 chars macro'ed groups whenever I was online, which on weekends is most of it.

Bounty points items have good utility, but it is all about what the player can afford.

PS: Next time we bring 2fg of pbaoers. That thing must be put to sleep.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
gold farmers will camp anything worth money so Minidragons because they can sell the scales/items for a fair amount of plat still and PoC since thats where they powerlevel and considering they take 3 people on average costing 100p for 1-50 they make a fuck ton of plat per day given it takes 9 hours for 1-50 or so.

100p x 3 300p x 2 sessions minimum per day = 600p x2 teams = 1.2mith per day just off the poc groups thats not including what they pick up in gold from monsters/players + shit they get from minidragons.

AKA Raking it in :p now lets look at plat prices, I won't link a plat buying website as I know its against forum rules - every 1 mith they sell they get $360 roughly so $360 x 7 = 2520 per week just off the PoC groups alone... quite sickening really given these companies generally farm upto 20 games at a time.

Back on topic as lookdaddy said if it fits use it just bare in mind the slot you use it in.. as you could get a potentially nice toy there :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
1 mithril = $380 from a the first place I looked..

They say that they have several teams ready at all times on all servers

Raking it in? Hardly..

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
1 mithril = $380 from a the first place I looked..

They say that they have several teams ready at all times on all servers

Raking it in? Hardly..

Thats one game Cornokz :p consider how much they take in from the 20 or so other games they do and I bet anything you want they make a hefty figure each month.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Then deduct the account costs, the PCs, the Canadian(or w/e) company taking 95% of it and see what is left for little Chi-Meng :D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I don't know if they were chinese but they camped prior to patch 1.100(?) Malmohus mini dragons with 8 chars macro'ed groups whenever I was online, which on weekends is most of it.

Bounty points items have good utility, but it is all about what the player can afford.

PS: Next time we bring 2fg of pbaoers. That thing must be put to sleep.

Gjalp needs to die too imo, needs a serious bitch slap ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom