BoZ, JS, EC, AT Encounters

C

Carss

Bracer of Zo'arkat
Jacina's Sash
Erinys Charm
Atlantis Tablet (if EC is too hard)

I need these and with the patch getting further and further away with each friday news wondering if anyone wants to do these, maybe if enough intrest can get some people together to do them.

Or if your doing them give me a shout, /who brite should find me or on irc would really appreciate it and can bring whatever i can to help.

Cheers

immediate

Fledgling Freddie
i will join for BoZ on my druid and need the rest for my animist :D

Teraka

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like EC on my animist and will help with the other encounters with whatever is needed, including bringing out an ML9 chanter/BB for AT/CB if necessary.

Teraka

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Atlantis Tablet (if EC is too hard)

Shouldn't be that hard :p we did an arti raid the other day on avalon with 14 people (3 being buffbots) only had 3 animists and 2 real damage dealing casters :p rest were just random melee... just get 3 anis and a chanter and u'll be fine :p my pbaoe was almost capping on Samut with max shrooms down from 3 anis + bombers.

And by all accounts AT is 100% harder than EC now tbh if you have small numbers since they fixed the way her damage rotates.. you can however still animist her :p just spread out down on the floor and dont all bunch up at the roof or she'll aoe you and the shrooms with that stupid aoe root/dd thing she does.

Edit: you can also do BoZ with 3 anis and 2 casters.. just get all healers on land to grp/spread heal, the mobs will then aggro healers and nuke them (Doesnt hit for alot) or try and melee (cant because ur out of range and on land) while they aggro healers the shrooms/other casters rape them quite fast.. works with ALL waves.

Edit: JS is also piss easy with 3 anis, just make sure you kill all the adds before even trying to nuke cyrek.. once they die cyrek drops like a sack of shit with max shrooms hitting him + casters.

*Note* since cyrek can't move out of a certain zone now when you pull him just drag his adds out of the zone and leave him in the zone until adds are dead.. once adds are dead get all animists to drop shrooms behind cyrek ^^ once they are maxed everyone moves in together and watch him drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom