FH is my second home
so,
Joe Calzaghe vs Mikkel Kessler, 3 belts on the line,

My bet is on Kessler, :kissit:

discuss....

Marc

FH is my second home
Calzaghe

Our lass has just booked flights and accomodation to vegas for the Hatton fight for my birthday :D :D Just gotta wait for the tickets to go on sale now :D

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I'll go with Kessler. Whatever the outcome, i'm looking forward to it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't know either, don't watch boxing, don't know sh*t all about this...but...i'll say Calzaghe just 'cause it sounds cooler :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lies! It's because it reminds you of Calzone :p

Whaat you talkin' 'bout eh? You talkin' to me? You f*cking talkin' to me? I don't see anyone else in that quote, so you must be talkin' to me. I got your calzone right 'ere! *grabs crotch* :D

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Calzaghe via stoppage in the 6th.

now thats! wishfull thinking right there ;)
only way he'll beat kessler is on points.
and i do fear that any close calls will fall out to his advantage seeing as he has the home court.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
I might as well revive this thread now! :D

But for gods sake... 500 kr (45£) to see the match? Nowai.. plus im invited to a shitty party tonight :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I reckon it'll be worth it. But gather a couple of friends and watch it together, the price is very affordable if you split the cost. After Calzaghe was being an ass tard at the faceoff, i want Kessler to win even more. GO Mikkel!

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
is this fight on tonight?? will it be on UK TV? quite enjoy watchin a good boxin match with the old man an drinkin some beers :p

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
FOR FUCK SAKE!! I knew he would win if all rounds ended :(

Olgaline

FH is my second home
fair call tbh, grats to Calzaghe.
wonder if he has some rematch clauss in the contract cause that wasnt kessler at his best imo, he looked off from the get go

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
fair call tbh, grats to Calzaghe.
wonder if he has some rematch clauss in the contract cause that wasnt kessler at his best imo, he looked off from the get go

Struggled to get past Calzaghe's jab all night and that put him right off his rhythm, Kesser is a great fighter but I think he would struggle to win a rematch as Calzaghe is such an awkward guy to fight. Better for him to move on and dominate the division now that Calzaghe is moving up to light heavywieght.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom