Boxies or briefs!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I couldn't find images of the l33t stripey ones I have. Sorry.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Oh man, stripey ones? They are homosexal style lady pants. It must be an Arsenal thing! Freddie started it! :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I have loads of stripey ones, they're amazing. So much better than plain black or white.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wazz rocks these undercrackers when he goes on holiday...

hot-pink-mankini-thong-22-p.jpg

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Sounds about right. To quote the big man himself "I love Blackpool. We're very similar. We both look better in the dark."

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
yeah but your average bloke doesn't have the body of a shaven 22 yr old 6 hours-a-day gym addicted Calvin Klein model. IMO whatever makes you look less like a bloated pasty mound of blubber with a hairy belly-button wins.

underwear.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
When I'm in the mood.
I've worn a female thong around Bromley whilst shopping. Fucking things, bollox were hanging out each side and I kept having to pick at my arse crack. So uncomfortable.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I know that feeling of unsupported manhood, I kept catching my knob on my shoelaces.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
hmmmm why limit yourself;
atm my mainstay is tesco florence and fred women's clingy boxers - amazingly comfy, look like man pants and cheap as chips, circa £5 / 4 pairs.

Recently however I purchased my first ever pair of silk boxers (black, naturally) and it must be said they are Amazing... they feel... well... silky (no shit).

and the last time i nearly died (january), i was wearing my Mrs's cum stained purple lacey La Senza knickers.... not up to much in the support department, but on the other hand, prior to nearly dying I had a massive boner literally All Day.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
You boys should try Resteroids for man pants I have it on excellent authority that they are not only awesome to look at but superbly comfortable.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
rest-a-roid? are they specially padded for those with extreme arse grapes like Trem? 0o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom