Boxies or briefs!

Gray

FH is my second home
So i was cleaning out my undies drawer to decide whether or not i needed to get in some new socks, when i noticed somehow some Y-Fronts where somehow in there.

I was unsure if i felt embarrassment! Ever since High School onwards i've forever worn boxer shorts, and the thought of Y-Fronts made me think back to pre-pubesence or some old man. Boxers always felt like the middle ground between them, the young and the old.

Or, have i just been locked away in a dark cupboard for decades and briefs have infact become "fashionable" amongst the Tweens onwards?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Y's are shocking and ballhugger briefs are no better, they are for men who like to feel like a woman. Stick to boxers, you can't go wrong.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bit of both, depends what I am doing.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Boxers for the freedom.
If you're swinging, you're winning.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Exclusively CK 365 Shorty "Trunks".

I have a massive ballsack so it needs encapsulating to avoid constant adhesion to my thighs. They're enormously comfortable and women love them.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

I have a massive ballsack so it needs encapsulating to avoid constant adhesion to my thighs. They're enormously comfortable and women love them.

You are a massive ballsack! :D ;) :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

women love them because they are about 20 quid a pop

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I go for long leg boxer briefs. You've got lots of support but don't look weird.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
1209034501_3.jpg

Manly.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I've cultivated a massive array of pubes that I shave in the shape of a speedo. it's worked on numerous occasions.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I like the boxers with the elasticated legs so nothing can slip out when you don't want it too.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
They're not the ones I wear. These are:

31ehl%2BnoreL.jpg

Sorry for choosing a model less sexy than me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So you three been googling for manjunk the past fe...no wait, that's your normal day isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom