Box sets

L

L_Plates

I need to try and get hold of Will and grace the 3 box sets that are out the touble is i aint having much look. I have never tried to buy anything online before.

I have tried amazon but they only have the first series :(

Also i need them for crimbo :/

Any ideas / help would be muchly appreciated.

X

Xtro 2.0

I'm assuming you want Region 2 boxsets?

Anyway have you tried dvdpricesearch.com or dvdpricechecker.com? There's loads of price search engines, have a fish round.

Wondering if you've tried play.com, cd-wow.com, dvdsoon.com, dvd.co.uk, dvdslimited.com etc for starters.

HTH

X

xane

Doubtful you'll get online deliveries before Xmas now, unless you pay extra. I'd advise going offline on this one.

U

Ukle

Try HMV think they were doing a 2 for 1 deal on the box sets. The offer was on loads of american sitcoms (friends excluded)... although this was a few weeks ago so :/

But yup no chance of getting them online and delivered in time. Think last delivery for letters is on Saturday, so guess the one for parcels has been and gone.

G

Gumbo

Iwantoneofthose.com is guarunteeing (spelling?) pre christmas delivery on orders up to Mon 22nd, for £3.95, and Aria.net right up to the 23rd.

Couriers are pretty good, but don't risk the clutches of Royal Mail this late.

Remember that Christmas Eve is no longer speshul for most people, so that's an extra day for your stuff to arrive.

Good Luck.

//edit, neither of those are places you'll find those box sets, but are intended solely as examples of people delivering in time from late orders...

L

L_Plates

I checked a few sites hmv came to 233 quid as they have no box sets. So i went onto dvd.co.uk and bought them from there same as hmv no box sets but only 133 quid a saving of 100 pound.

N1 thanks for all your help fellas. :)

Users who are viewing this thread