Bowing Out

stickyplaster

Fledgling Freddie
After four and a half years I have finally reached the end of my DAoC road. I have seen the game decline through the slow cancer of mis-management by GOA and a continueing inability to correct horrendous bugs and game imbalance.

Top of my arrrghhh ffs list is the total stupidity that is the underpop bonus, I mean come on GOA/Mythic if u remove the 1 hour wait on a clustered server; how the hell do u propose to enforce a head count in prime time when people can flick around realms and accounts to distort the true active players?

I have had many months of fun and have made some really good friends both within the guild that I run and within the alliance. I wont bore u all by naming names and droning on.

So this is adios when my subs run out in 10 days that is it I wont be back.

Flame away I dont care any more.

:flame:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
That decision to remove the one hour wait was piss poor. Realm hopping for the win :/.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
:(
sad to see you go m8ty

hope i catch you before you /q for good.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
:( Kinda knew it was comin really with some of our chats in the past , will miss u Paul , one of the nicest guys i met in Daoc and someone who depsite all the shit hes had to put up with from me never ever turned against me.

Good luck irl m8y :drink:

Cacie

Fledgling Freddie
Really sorry 2 c u going hun, Ive had some good laffs both in game and off game.

U dont get rid of me that easy tho :) dont forget I no where u r :))

Take Care Hun

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
hope i can still here your voice one s in a while paul might even see and hear you in a new game like ( warcraft age of reackoning ) or any other new out comming game
i think leaving a game we all play with so mutch fun is not hard at all
the hardest part will always be leaving your friend s who you have binn playing with for 4 + years is

have never even seen any of the people in england or sweden but thinking of you as a friend for live even when its just a game we play its still a hard job leaving a game ( think we will , but also you will miss friends like that ) the easy thing for you is you still got martin your next door mate to keep you posted )

well hope to see you some day if its here your always welcome
hoping every thing goes well with your son and wife m8
good bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom