/bow Hibernia

A

acei

I'd just like to take a quick breather out of taking back our albion keeps from the mids to take note of the Hibs that are killing all the mids in Midgard frontier

/bow to all hibs

G

Gilead^^

pramas still an alb at heart

<private j/k> :D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Was pretty funny to see Mids still in Albion while Hibs were taking their keeps. Come on Mids, don't get carried away and lose focus on your own keeps.
Regards, Glottis

A

acei

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Was pretty funny to see Mids still in Albion while Hibs were taking their keeps. Come on Mids, don't get carried away and lose focus on your own keeps.
Regards, Glottis
lol, would have been even funnier if the hibs had got the mid power relic. Although letting them have the power relic would hurt us too :(

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis
is their ever a moment you DONT whine?

P

poppamies

well done hibs, nice timing, i would have done it myselfi i was a hib =)
But wtf is wrong with the mids ?
130 mids in df, 60 mids in emain, at the time we loosing 3 keeps to hib, and 70 of us in alb taking keeps.
200 mids ignoring the whole realm =(
even had 201 lvl 50s online 50 of em in alb, and wery few retaking (if any) our own keeps.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by poppamies
even had 201 lvl 50s online 50 of em in alb, and wery few retaking (if any) our own keeps.

didnt some mid just whine about midgard having a small population?
:rolleyes:

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by poppamies
well done hibs, nice timing, i would have done it myselfi i was a hib =)
But wtf is wrong with the mids ?
130 mids in df, 60 mids in emain, at the time we loosing 3 keeps to hib, and 70 of us in alb taking keeps.
200 mids ignoring the whole realm =(

/comf for a sensible mid :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom