Bow for craps !

O

old.Zerathol

Originally posted by Cowled
:) Cowled isn't deleted, so im in for the lottery - im sure the new owner would like it :)

Am I a bad boy if I say FUCKING L O L ?

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by old.Zerathol

Am I a bad boy if I say FUCKING L O L ?

Well you certainly dont score any house points with me! :(

O

old.Odysseus

Hmmm how many housepoints would it cost me to agree with Zerathol? ;)

O

old.Kiarra

I was just very suprised to see F word so clear loud and bold. I was kinda suprised and dissapointed that an old friend would have posted like that in here, thats all.

Its not the subject, just the descriptive content :(

I guess I will get flamed now ...

O

old.Odysseus

Dun worry, we all get flamed from time to time :)

O

old.Zerathol

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
I was just very suprised to see F word so clear loud and bold. I was kinda suprised and dissapointed that an old friend would have posted like that in here, thats all.

Its not the subject, just the descriptive content :(

I guess I will get flamed now ...

Ack :(

R

Raining

seriously... sigh

Seriously guys, if I had that bow I wouldnt leave the realm... I would lvl my scout and use it, just for the kick of it.

I made this post partly to piss some ppl off and partly to see who would think they deserve it / bid on it. And surprise surprise, most of the once so noble ppl who hated Hobbit and told me he was a wanker suddently turned side and started to lick my a**.

I merely wanted to see what u scouts were willing to give for a piece of wood, that doesnt even exsist. Ppl have been pm'ing me with real life money offers and the ingame offer has exceeded 3 plats. Sick ???

Some still stand by their "this is lame" attitude and all my respect goes to them.

To the rest, LOL!!!

:m00:

A

Aussie-

oh sturm wanted some attention :sleeping:

*again*

O

old.Odysseus

The joke is all on you Sturm.
Little kid seeking attention, well you got it and pissed ppl off.
GRATZ!
If that is how you live your life I truly feel sorry for you.

A

achmed

Im not a scout and would have no use for the bow........but if you think you were funny you weren't.
Of couse ppl are gonna want the drop if you say you have it, as a realm someone who plays the game should be able to use it. All the msg's with money were from genuine DAoC players who could of used it.
At the end of reading this Forum the only person i look down on is the sad pathetic person who would start such a subject.

One word........CHILDISH.

P.S its annoying ppl take such measures to annoy other ppl in what is meant to be a GAME and for FUN.
Shouldn't we all get along???

T

Tranquil-

Hehe, I'm glad Sturm got the attention he craved. Too bad it backfired ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom