Bow for craps !

R

Raining

So here it goes...

Someone gave me this hillarious bow, but I cant be arsed to stay in a fekking game in a fekking realm.

So if anyone would like to get their filthy hands on a Heart of the North (Dragon drop) plz do tell me.

If I dont get a decent bidding, I will salvage the fekker !

Fek joo all !

This could have been a great game, but turned into a Tismon!

And one more thing: Aussie is not allowed to bid - He stinks ! :puke:

:m00:

S

Stallion-

pm me here or in game what u want for it...im up for most of it :)

edit: I knew u where lying :)

S

Stallion-

... time is running guys :) seems as if im the only bidder :) rdy for and answer mr.ac2'

edit: will go to sleep in about an hour hope we can come to a deal tomorrow!

O

old.Eldric

So that bow was not destroyed??
I think i could use it wisely, i'm an old and wise scout...
That bow must be in the right hands...

Choose wisely!!!

Salute.

O

old.Zerathol

Not sure if u have it . But if u do and this is not a bad joke....... daddy wants it :D
And you can have one of my children as payment to start with.

Z

zlair

He does have it.

I want it too, my scout lvl21 atm ;)

O

old.Odysseus

<looks at the thread>
<does not believe his own eyes>

Out comes all the greedy archers of alb with a total disregard of the deal that was made with regards to that bow: lotto.

Should the bow still exist, it must be lotted among the level 50 scouts that belong or at that time belonged to a participating guild.

Get the bow for yourself and you will be deemed the scum of albion, only to leave it friendless and guildless in less than a month.

The bow should be given to someone trustworthy, that will handle the drop with the proper intent. I would suggest Kcinimodus.

S

Stallion-

well its your choice Najni...
pick whichever u want ..

A

Aussie-

I don't care who gets that bow.

stats are pretty useless since everything is capped at lvl 50 with epic armor.
dmg on bow will prolly be the ~same in this patch with a duskwood 100qua.
you need patch 1.52, lvl 50 and RR5 before you'll see a decent dmg difference.
and since archers aren't really able to solo anymore.... guess it's not worth it to have xxx more jealous ppl

but i want those charges ;(

S

Stallion-

your prolly right aussie, the +7 lb and +13 str and +15 dex wont make much sicne my stats are alrdy caped at 50, and with lv going over aint worth it, but the nice 16.5 dps and 100% qua is nice, but as u say wont make much atm since odys make almost the same

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
The bow should be given to someone trustworthy, that will handle the drop with the proper intent. I would suggest Kcinimodus.

Who the hell is Kcinimodus? :)

A

Aussie-

dps is capped at 16.2(or 16.1) in this patch
that's why you need lvl 50 and rr5 and patch 1.52
then you'll have 16.5dps cap and 102 armorfact cap.

btw, lol at everyone that thinks this bow will give more rps =p

C

Cowled

Sigh, i knew for 30+ days the bow wasn't deleted, i can show u an irc-log later on.

If Sturm doesn't have it, some has.

But i care how much ? :D

T

Tranquil-

Someone trustworthy lotto the fucker, that's the only way people will settle on it. God I'm glad spellcrafting and alchemy is coming into game... And heavy longbows.. <drool>: 105% Heavy Longbow, +xx :) longbow, +x stats. The only fighting will be over cash ;)

D

-Dreama-

Why don't all you little greedy archers chip in and buy the bow togeather. Then you can lotto it umungst yourselves. The dragon dropped that bow so long ago who can be sure of what scouts were there and what scouts were not.

H

Hit ^_^

i saw a ring like this one time.
think it was called the one ring or something.
and im intrested in the bow :) like everyone else.

O

old.Zerathol

I really dont understand your "you greedy yada yada" attitude here.
Its a item, some wants it some seem to dont . whats the damn point in calling names?
If you dont want it then stay off it.
rather solve it here than on ebay.
At least we found out which asshole that has it after all.

R

Raining

Aussie

Seriously Aussie.. I thought Aussie meant Wanker... I must be wrong here =)

I changed the name to use it on AC2 forum, didnt even think about it as I have used the name Najni in my sig for quite some time.

But I have left DAoC as i told u people earlier and just wanted to see some reactions. I am still waiting for a response by Treniel tho. U and him seem to have a magically way of finding every thread I am in and another even greater ability to make yourself heard. And strangly ... its never for anything good.

Just let it go.

I did

:m00:

O

old.Kiarra

Please

Ive just seen this post, Can I put in a bid for my scout ?

Let me know ? Thanks :D

A

Aussie-

well this is just uberbullshit

you kept the bow coz it wasnt fair system.
now you give the bow to ppl that have the most money .... :rolleyes: (yeah that's a fair system :D , would that be selfish ppl who never gave money for relicdoors?)... ok I still don't care but why the fuck do you want money if you leave this game

O

old.Odysseus

If the idea is that I am to pay for a drop that is rightfully mine with real life cash i must say ... ... well ....

Should Sturm want to leave this realm with just a bit of dignity and respect for his person left, he would hand it over for free.

Ofc, this could all be a hoax, I have little trust in ppl that steal drops.

O

old.Odysseus

no idea, the man is not being very clear about anything here.

C

Cowled

Sturm: Just give the bow to someone who deserves it - not cowled cos she is a young scout, but eldric imo.

O

old.Kiarra

If its a case of going for a lotto, than I will be happy to do that and leave myself out of it. Cant be fairer than that :)

O

old.Odysseus

I have no prob with Kiarra controlling a lotto whatsoever.

We just have to agree on the rules _if_ Sturm wishes to give it over to a lotto.

(Now get that guarded rapier and small shield done) ;)

S

Stallion-

we should think of the realm rather then on ourselfs, I think some1 that have been on a long time should have it, or we have a lotto between the ppl that are lvl 50 and have been into the game quite some time....

which dosent include me :( but its how it should be :D

C

Cowled

:) Cowled isn't deleted, so im in for the lottery - im sure the new owner would like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom