bow drops..

S

skout

what mobs drop good bows for a lvl 32 scout? and for later levels?

M

mcirvine

I'm not sure for lvl 32 but for later lvls the undead in caldey seem to drop bows on a regular basis(44+ tho) And if i'm not wrong around 39-40 you have those lights just outside diogel dropping some too (unique drops tho, sometimes they crap sometimes they ok)

But imo get yourself a crafted bow, hits harder :)

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Farm green mobs then get one made and SC'ed ><

M

mathal

Get a crafted bow and spellcraft it. It may cost some gold but you won't get a better bow than a hand-made. :)
The only good dropped bows I've seen is "Heart of the North" from the dragon, the "Shadow Whisper's Longbow" from Caer Sidi, and the "Legend Slayer's Longbow" from ... somewhere. All 16.5 dps though.

At 40 you can get the Bow of the Forest Lord though through a quest.

S

sru

Originally posted by skout
what mobs drop good bows for a lvl 32 scout? and for later levels?

Seriously, there are few bow drops worth using (Legion/Sidi etc).

Epic Quest bows are good but best of all, get a good 99% Heavy Long Bow and spellcraft it. For the frontier or the fun of burning arrows fast, also get a Hunting Bow spell crafted the same as your HLB.

C

Cybwyn

Go to see Frederik Rolby in Gothwaite Harbour and do the Under Attack quest; you get a decent XP bonus and a 100% qual longbow as the final reward. Can't remember the stats on the longbow but they're fairly decent and I do know that it has a proc on it (what use that is on a longbow, I know not).

Minimum level for the quest is 31 but you'll need a few people to take down the big boss.

Edit...

Bow stats here

M

mathal

Yes, that bow is pretty cool. And it's completely black. :) But as it says, it's only a level 31-32 bow.

Users who are viewing this thread