Bournemouth -Snow??

russell

FH is my second home
Calling Ez and any others who live around there- Ed and I have a gig tonight at the BIC. How bad is it? Should we bother -or will we get stranded?
Gonna be an M3 job via Winchester, Ringwood etc -all main roads..
Thanks;)

Uara

Part of the furniture
Bournemouth is west of brighton :D In Wiltshire its all good, all the main roads are clear etc but not really much help to you :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
whoops sorry just got home,

its mush now, roads are really wet and slimey so take care!

...oh and watch out for snow dinosaurs and very small snow men which have been appearing in gardens all over the town!

sayward

Resident Freddy
I know where Bournemouth is! Approximately 3 hours from me in a very fast car on awful roads.

Strouden

Loyal Freddie
As Ez said, apart from main roads, side roads mush and slippery and with low temps forcast tonight expect them to ice up. Just had another small covering of snow so pavements may be a pain.......ah! just looked at time a bit late with post.

Welcome to 'sunny' Bournemouth :(

sayward

Resident Freddy
Let us know if you made it. I have to drive down there on Friday and they're forcasting more snow then.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Its all ok, just got back, was a bit slushey coming out till about Ringwood, but once we hit the M3 it was ok, still kept it down to about 40mph most of the way back though

We saw Keane btw, and they were bloody brilliant, i think its one of the best crowds we have ever been part of too, real fans enjoying a good evening

and thanks for all your weather posts guys, much appreciated

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol good job you were going to a concert and not to school eh?

no, nope sorry the kids can't possibly make it in to school.

whats that you say? keane? yeah sure they can go to that!

...but they're not allowed to sledge though.

sayward

Resident Freddy
No one told the lollypop bloke outside our local junior school that they closed!!!! Poor man looked frozen, no children and no cars!

Glad you got there and back ok and had a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom