Bottom - The TV Series

D

darthshearer

Does anyone know if they are getting released on DVD? I know that there is a 'Best of' but me wants all of them :)

X

xane

I got Series 1 the other day, been watching them all, still as funny as they were the first time round.

W

WPKenny

I loved Bottom. I think I might still have a tape with some poor quality recording of the whole of series 1 on it.

V. funny. :)

T

Trem

THANK YOU!!!

Just ordered it after tearing the house apart looking for my vhs copies of it, it is now up to you guys to remind me when series 2 comes out.

M

~Mobius~

There is a BBC DVD with 6 of the best episodes, I have it. There isnt any extras on it or anything though but it is 6 classic episodes....Bottom is frigging hilarious. :D

Women : Edward Hitler ... any relation?

Eddie : Well...I've got a mother.

Women : No... I meant Adolf.

Eddie : Yes! Thats her!

K

kameleon

The Panning scene in "Gasman" makes me piss still.

P

psygnal

I've got a couple of their stage shows on DVD...
Er... can't remember the names offhand, but "The Prison One" and "The Desert Island One". :)

The first one is great. The second one is good, but less so.
I don't know how many of those were recorded.

Does anyone know how many seasons of the TV series were actually recorded?
I've got a fair few on video, but have no idea whether I've got them all or not... and would love to get them again as they're re-released on DVD.

Rob

Paintball Manager Extreme
http://www.paintball.co.nz/m3/

F

-fus-

Bottom is great. Please explain to me wtf guesthouse paradiso was all about?

O

old.milou

I know - it's almost the same in that series 2 of Black Books seems only to be available in Australia.

M

~Mobius~

Guest house Paradiso was a sort of extended episode..where they ran a hotel...well lets just say it wasnt very good. :(

Users who are viewing this thread