bots

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Only time i'd use DI bot is if in a keep defense and I can teleport my bot in ok without lagging it to death. In those siturations it can be handy.

But unless your already a BG bot tank yourself theres not a great deal of reward, just an added risk of getting your buffs killed and being humiliated.

Thats one of the things that make Mid so much weaker in Siege, than the other 2 realms. (I always knew it was a huge advantage for Hibs/Albs with DI bots in siege, but im just now learning just HOW huge that advantage is...)

But the big question is...how fair is it that 2 of the realms have DI bot possibility and the 3:d dont...

/Charmangle

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
i can`t speak for horner...

but do you have any idea why there are so few high RR ice wizards active ?

get 10 mill rp as an ice wiz outside of a set fg guild, then whine about me running around with gradiuus behind me if you still feel like it.

you try solo with a caster with no CC/speed/reliable interupt/LT/ML 9 pet.

I've played a rr8 mana eld thank you, still don't feel like I need a noobbot on stick.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
I've played a rr8 mana eld thank you, still don't feel like I need a noobbot on stick.

comparing a mana eld to an ice wiz is a good comparison.

the big difference seems the stun vs root.

stun is IWIN vs casters while root can be `handy` vs tanks if you spot em from far enough.

tbh, it`s not the solo tanks that are the problem.

the rr 5 abilitie from eldritches probably adds a lot more survivability than the wizard one if i might mention.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
"you try solo with a caster with no CC/speed/reliable interupt/LT/ML 9 pet."

Elds have no speed, no reliable interrupt, no lt, no ml 9 pet, we do have CC in the form a single target 9 sec stun but wizzies have a single target root so tut tut, that was your criterias dude.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
It depends on what the enemies are. If you run out solo and get ganked by more ppl, then you swich tactics.

I did run with a friend's sorc + my cleric stuck behind (DI1 only though) on Glastonbury, but not really with soloers as target. Grouped with a Reaver and nearly got a fg hibs, grouped with a mincer and killed 3 out of a fg hibs, stood back in keeptakes or rushed in with ae mezz + stun to kill a few in a tower zerg, but tbh, would've been easier if the cleric was played, was shitloads of work to assist stun when keeping in mind that the sticked toon often lags a bit in front and then looks into the other direction...

Anyways, I wouldn't do it to pwn solo people cause that's just lame, but I have no problems doing it vs. 2+ people cause then it kinda equals them being 2+ and they have the advantage of having 2 ACTIVELY played chars.

On the other hand, cba, I'd rather ask someone to duo with me then, but we all know how many ppl play on Glast these days :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Thats one of the things that make Mid so much weaker in Siege, than the other 2 realms. (I always knew it was a huge advantage for Hibs/Albs with DI bots in siege, but im just now learning just HOW huge that advantage is...)

But the big question is...how fair is it that 2 of the realms have DI bot possibility and the 3:d dont...

/Charmangle

It only matters on the rare occasions that a portal keep is attacked directly before chance of teleporting in is taken away, such as hurbury saturday morning.

Trying to get a bot into a non-portal keep to use is simply going to leave you inside stuck and buffless.

Think i've used mine in a siege maybe twice so far at most, and a couple of times when some lamer groups were bombing soloers at beno keep gate, where 1 lame trick deserves another.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm..

If i pay the sub for entire AE does that mean u can all come and meet my lvl 26 infil at 19 cet every night so i can RP/exp PL on you, think 1 month will be sufficent. How long can u play for on regular nights? :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Muylaetrix said:
comparing a mana eld to an ice wiz is a good comparison.

the big difference seems the stun vs root.

stun is IWIN vs casters while root can be `handy` vs tanks if you spot em from far enough.

tbh, it`s not the solo tanks that are the problem.

the rr 5 abilitie from eldritches probably adds a lot more survivability than the wizard one if i might mention.

Snare in nuke, debuff in nuke, ns, bolt.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you off all peeps who have been in vigilance (as you remember) who had zerged with zergilance (with me on ur bm) who played in ur movies as you tell everyone got to realmrankwhatever with ur stealther with stealthzerg (i dont give a shit shows clearly in ur movies you r duo or either trio)

you gonna tell what AE stands for? im surprised that comin from you tbh let me tell you on a little secret bud , when AE is runnin its PUG and we DONT got our 8 setgrp guys online we will do whatever either add with hibzerg or whatever (wich you did also last week when albs had crim) so what is ur point tbh?

when you pay ALL albion exiles subscription than you will get anythin to say untill than i suggest you hold ur opinions for urself tbh

a) yes i was in vigiliance with BM. Was diabiens guild , nice bunch of guys shame it died. Dunno about zergged I wanted to participate in FG rvr so did the bm, but prolly did like 1-2 runs on BM and deleted it. wasnt even rr2. how lame of me! (might have done more runs on my hero in Vig groups, dont think i did though cant remeber) Guess its lame to roll visual toons for FG rvr?? or?? (not sure what your point is)

b) I aint saying what AE are. Cept for the fact they are adders. fact or fiction or BS or whatever. (fyi its fact though)

c) I pay my subs etc.... nice.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
b) I aint saying what AE are. Cept for the fact they are adders. fact or fiction or BS or whatever. (fyi its fact though)

hmmmm its odd that your information is wrong specially when we ran agramon with our setgrp on sunday (you can ask everybody ingame) fact is we WONT go agramon when we got it sorted i mean its like doing a worldcupfinal with ur worst players lol , think you will get strongest ones out

what also is a fact that you hate sertain peeps cous when r FOR ONCE a solo fight and sarumann and few others past you they added few times on a fight of you so boohoo /cry me a river (and a very big river for all i care)

as for you BS you said to some guildies of mine that you solod ur way to way to rr9 l8 lol /makes me laugh all of most of ur movies i see you ran with aloca and vipr (who r way better lads than you , for there maturity alone alrdy) and r duo and or trio

my point is whats wrong with you you turnin hostile to everyone in hib lately , i know you rolled mid best option is stay there you wont be missed i assure you , as for ur bm was waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy higher than rr2 as i recall still seeing you showoff with it and sincerely doubt it you would have deleted it since i can still hear you whine on sertain items (you want/must have)

ill most likely will get reply i bet now you can act on it ; file it ; call us adders ; i dont give a shit , you playin mid now act like a mid , and if we saruman or who ever decide to add on a fight of you again? well can only support tem since ur not the guy i used to know anyway (diabien still playin mid? join him)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you are the same guy I used to know, only more of a tit now I guess....

yes the BM is deleted. deleted it about 3 years ago. and yes it was rr2. but even if it was rr12, to have a go at someone for rolling a visual toon for FG rvr is like uhm... hit me with your best shot! jesus you will be moaning at me for farting at the KB next.

You take insult because I call your guild adders. I say nothing else about them other than the fact they add. If like you say its ok to do this as I dont pay their subs. Fine whats the problem.

The problem is YOU KNOW adders sux, you dont want bad PR. Fine. dont add. but this doesnt change the fact your guild are adders! (right or wrong etc)

PS and get your facts straight. I zergged upto RR10L9. You path to the newb side of daoc is complete. gratz.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I once killed someone on one of my chars and it was unfair cause they did not see me and i killed them.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
pip said:
lol it is getting funny now, it's the albs that seem to have di bots more than all the other realms:(

Think I saw seven Warlocks using powerless spread heals on your Hunter from underneath the bridge.

^^

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Saw a hib animist running around with a bb a day or two ago, first time ive seen a hib doing this actively in rvr (as opposed to just camping tower/keep) that I recall anyway.

Then again, dont see it too often from anyone, and I consider it an easy opportunity for bonus rps, but then thats as a caster, would hate to face it as a tank.

I suppose our lovely horner has something to do with it's relative popularity in alb.

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
You are a great boy grave, but albion exile are a bit adders sometimes.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
you are the same guy I used to know, only more of a tit now I guess....

yes the BM is deleted. deleted it about 3 years ago. and yes it was rr2. but even if it was rr12, to have a go at someone for rolling a visual toon for FG rvr is like uhm... hit me with your best shot! jesus you will be moaning at me for farting at the KB next.

The problem is YOU KNOW adders sux, you dont want bad PR. Fine. dont add. but this doesnt change the fact your guild are adders! (right or wrong etc)

PS and get your facts straight. I zergged upto RR10L9. You path to the newb side of daoc is complete. gratz.

atleast you admitted you zerged ur way up now , than stfu talkin to tem that you solo'ed ur way up that hight , showing off blablabla :wanker:

PS not in a million years is ur BM deleted :touch:

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, this sounds like the old days when people whined about buffbots. Then it became a necessary part of the game (at least if you wanted to compete). The same will happen with DI-bots.

So in a couple of months you will need 3 accounts to play your non-stealther; the main, prolly a lifetapper + the DI-monkey + Buffbot...

But somebody have to fill Marc Jacobs wallet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom