bots

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
just wondering how many albs can actually do rvr with a DI bot , cous tbh (even i got it for grps etc but) its gettin bit silly to see even tanks run in rvr with DI bots stuck to tem alrdy :eek7:

got lot of friends doing solo rvr without any DI bots so if hibs can do it sure as hell albs can tough (same goes for mids i guess)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Did a few runs on a friends Vamp solo, i was shocked to see how prevalent it was. That is ofc when you're not being chain ganked by a group of infs or added on by the robin hood scout brigade. Or being rolled down at 2am by CM.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Was a hero trying that out near sursbrook, killed the bot first and he was screwed with no buffs or heals.

Was funny as hell at the time :) if you can't protect the bot then its suicide to bring the source of your buffs with you.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
everyone that does use a DI bot only do so because they are hopeless without them. pretty much free RPs anyway.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
tonfa said:
AE = add guild. Hope mr random DI botter pwned you tbh.

hey censi how you doing werent you banned last time i checked lol?

you off all peeps who have been in vigilance (as you remember) who had zerged with zergilance (with me on ur bm) who played in ur movies as you tell everyone got to realmrankwhatever with ur stealther with stealthzerg (i dont give a shit shows clearly in ur movies you r duo or either trio)

you gonna tell what AE stands for? im surprised that comin from you tbh let me tell you on a little secret bud , when AE is runnin its PUG and we DONT got our 8 setgrp guys online we will do whatever either add with hibzerg or whatever (wich you did also last week when albs had crim) so what is ur point tbh?

when you pay ALL albion exiles subscription than you will get anythin to say untill than i suggest you hold ur opinions for urself tbh

and yes everyone knows tonfa is ur alt char so caught in the act :wanker:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well...

gravedigger said:
just wondering how many albs can actually do rvr with a DI bot , cous tbh (even i got it for grps etc but) its gettin bit silly to see even tanks run in rvr with DI bots stuck to tem alrdy :eek7:

got lot of friends doing solo rvr without any DI bots so if hibs can do it sure as hell albs can tough (same goes for mids i guess)

Well, I have to say, that it seems to me like Hibs use their DI bots alot less in roaming than Albs do, (about the same in siege though)...

When it comes to Mid, its rediculously hard to use a DI bot since you need to have 3 accounts on at the same time to use it, so basically no Mid I know of can around with one...(well except for me in extreme situations, read: during "CM 04.00 Keep take frenzie", when we are 2-3 mids defending).

/Charmangle

pip

Banned
lol it is getting funny now, it's the albs that seem to have di bots more than all the other realms:(

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
well, for mids its kinda hard... becouse healer has DI but doesnt have speccs and stuff :/

alltho i have seen few valks and other teanks running whit a shaman stuck to theyr ass (bot... not 2 ppl)

albs.... yeah... ALOT more than hibs alltho iv seen quite few hibs do it allso.

personally i have used DI bot on my casters, but only in keep defence... but as i dont wanna bring it out when i roaming for fairness and the free arpees... i dont do it much :p

islef

Loyal Freddie
Casters with DI bots especially random lol tap classes are just about as lame as it gets, but each to his own i guess. If people find it fun to run out with 4000 hp extra+soi+moc+ichor+lol tap etc, they can do as they please. Personally i just dont see the point. To some extend i suppose it is just as fun as running around ganking greycon mobs in PvE, only difference being they get rps.....

Btw ty for the fun Gwal, eliten and others that i fought today. And i bow in the dust before Hesy, Gingy, Waffo et al. Your greatness know no boundries!!:worthy: :worthy: :fluffle: :fluffle:

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
gravedigger said:
hey censi how you doing werent you banned last time i checked lol?

you off all peeps who have been in vigilance (as you remember) who had zerged with zergilance (with me on ur bm) who played in ur movies as you tell everyone got to realmrankwhatever with ur stealther with stealthzerg (i dont give a shit shows clearly in ur movies you r duo or either trio)

you gonna tell what AE stands for? im surprised that comin from you tbh let me tell you on a little secret bud , when AE is runnin its PUG and we DONT got our 8 setgrp guys online we will do whatever either add with hibzerg or whatever (wich you did also last week when albs had crim) so what is ur point tbh?

when you pay ALL albion exiles subscription than you will get anythin to say untill than i suggest you hold ur opinions for urself tbh

and yes everyone knows tonfa is ur alt char so caught in the act :wanker:

hmmm so if censi payes all in AE subs , he can say hes opinions in public, but do u pay every1's DI bots? and there owner of the DI bots sub ? cuz what u say kinda go against u , when u say it like that. Not gonna argue or anything.

But again Censi AE is bunch of nice ppl tbh.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Well.. the last 1-2 days i've played i havnt seen any tanks with DI bots. Before the break i didnt see any tanks with DI bots.. they have been seen with someone controlling the cleric/druid/healer but not just on stick.

Then. I kinda understand casters who is doing it. Because if they get a stealther on their back(mostly with purge 3 so always up) you are quite fucking screwed without DI if MoC isnt up. Simple. Casters needs it because they ofc cant kill a tank and a stealther who gets too close. I dont mind fighting them with DI, as i know thats their only chance of winning a fight.

gravedigger said:

That comment really annoys me. Always the only thing that comes out when talking about this subject and about adding. Forget about that, "if u pay my subs then bla bla bla" crap.. thats not the whole point.

And its nothing personal m8.. I've just heard that one too much :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Kagato said:
Was a hero trying that out near sursbrook, killed the bot first and he was screwed with no buffs or heals.

Was funny as hell at the time :) if you can't protect the bot then its suicide to bring the source of your buffs with you.

Hehe the 1 time i ever killed u on my Hero was like over a year ago now with my Bard stuck to me being Bodyguarded ... but i dont think u were trying :(

Not after the 1st 2 annilations anyway :p

Point being ... im found that running with my ml9 perfecter bard was abit nuts ... with BG i could get a foh off and put bard on end and beat 2/3 tanks/assasins ... plus the speed was nice ... if u meet a fg just sos ftw :D

islef

Loyal Freddie
Fuaip said:
Then. I kinda understand casters who is doing it. Because if they get a stealther on their back(mostly with purge 3 so always up) you are quite fucking screwed without DI if MoC isnt up. Simple. Casters needs it because they ofc cant kill a tank and a stealther who gets too close. I dont mind fighting them with DI, as i know thats their only chance of winning a fight.

Well i dont see the point since most of those casters that DO run with DI bots dont come out of a twr without their toys up. Also any caster with a clue can kill a tank in mere seconds. The DI that as you say, let them fight a stealther on their back, even when all their toys are down. That gives them a huuuge advantage towards prettymuch anything. No class should have that on their own, they should do well against some classes and bad against others. An assassin that gets in PA+ stun followup should win, not have to take away 4k hits be4 the bar starts moving.

Might be a silly comparison but just to put it in perspective: It would be fine if some guy with 3 computers ran a DI bot for stealthers and a SoS bot as well because those charge tanks are also piss annoying?

The really annoying thing about the Di bots, BG bots and grapple bots is that it is one player controlling them both wich means he will loose against 2 active players 90% of the time, so what to do? Go and gank people that are solo wich in my oppinion is just as exciting as watching paint dry. I mean i have been on my runie and gotten the jump on horner, Ns'ed him rooted his ml9 pet and nuked him for around 3000 dmg be4 he got to me and did his moc magic. I mean, what is the bloody point then??

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Only time i'd use DI bot is if in a keep defense and I can teleport my bot in ok without lagging it to death. In those siturations it can be handy.

But unless your already a BG bot tank yourself theres not a great deal of reward, just an added risk of getting your buffs killed and being humiliated.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I took out my chantress to crau 4 a few months back when i-rvr was in hib with a di2 bot in the tower. The most boring rvr ever.

DI should go anyway, I don't use it on my druid either, it's just a stupid ra.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Tbh people using DI bots simply cannot play daoc :l theres no excuse for it other than you/they are shit and need the extra help :/

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
everyone that does use a DI bot only do so because they are hopeless without them. pretty much free RPs anyway.

i agree.

but, you try play some classes/specs without a di bot ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
Hello Horner, Hello Muyla :(

i can`t speak for horner...

but do you have any idea why there are so few high RR ice wizards active ?

get 10 mill rp as an ice wiz outside of a set fg guild, then whine about me running around with gradiuus behind me if you still feel like it.

you try solo with a caster with no CC/speed/reliable interupt/LT/ML 9 pet.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
BloodOmen said:
Tbh people using DI bots simply cannot play daoc :l theres no excuse for it other than you/they are shit and need the extra help :/

hmm, i agree i can use some help in general (solo, one vs one),

but i don`t know if have no excuse for it other than me being shit.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
i can`t speak for horner...

but do you have any idea why there are so few high RR ice wizards active ?

get 10 mill rp as an ice wiz outside of a set fg guild, then whine about me running around with gradiuus behind me if you still feel like it.

you try solo with a caster with no CC/speed/reliable interupt/LT/ML 9 pet.

ice wizzys aren't designed for roaming...
few class's fall into that category...

and if mythic are doing there job(many would argue otherwise) then what you lack in CC/LT/Pet you gain in nukes/ae/root ect

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Muylaetrix said:
hmm, i agree i can use some help in general (solo, one vs one),

but i don`t know if have no excuse for it other than me being shit.

Naturally you could use some help soloing :x no intercepting pet... no pet that heals... no baseline stuff etc etc but still DI botting it and completely ruining soloing for other people is what? sad thats what.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
i agree.

but, you try play some classes/specs without a di bot ;)

90% of the server population seems to get along fine without a DI bot :touch:

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Never tried RVR with my buffbot. He has a massive power pool, DI2 but <10% resists and virtually no Con or Hits. He wouldn't last very long in a fight.

The only time I have been in fights with it was when I went to POC back in the day when it was the best place for all round artifact levelling and you would get the lame entrance campers trying to kill you. All I can remember thinking how much more difficult it seemed trying to keep 2 characters alive.

Buffbots are a sad necessity in the game but to run around with one stuck to you is just lame.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
...you try solo with a caster with no CC/speed/reliable interupt/LT/ML 9 pet.

Uhm, you get a baseline root in the path of ice, and a aoe one. And if you got left overs in earth, you also get the 25% nearsight... But guess you didn't knew that.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Steffan- said:
Uhm, you get a baseline root in the path of ice, and a aoe one. And if you got left overs in earth, you also get the 25% nearsight... But guess you didn't knew that.

why would he need ns and root when he camps and zergs most the time?:)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Most people that run DI bot are free rps even with the bot, one example, i attack an rr7 sorc with DI bot on my SB, use mezz poison, i dont even have time to land CD on the sorc i pa'd before he has moc'ed and then purge the cd ofc. Other example, jump a rr6 sorc and bot at a bridge, this was before i was ml9, the player tabs over to his bot stands and spams heals with the cleric and waits for 3 adding infiltrators to add and kill me and then continues to rudespamming me. :)
Seemingly its mostly albs and sorcs that run with a DI bot, but ofc we have allstars like Arumos and Muya-whatever aswell.
It's all quite simple really, the people that cant play for shit and dies like flies if they try to play fairly plays with DI bot, zergs, camps towers, adds etc. :p Nothing much to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom