Boris Johnson on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You realise it's a comedy show? :p

Yes but booking Boris could end disasterously for the Tories in so many ways, national embarresment is one thing but the Daily Show is global! :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
He's doing promotional work for his book release, the daily show is part of that circuit ( he did letterman as well ).

The tories couldn't give a fuck.

Boris just won an election and Osbourne is scared that Boris could "steal" his shot at being tory leader after Cameron. The whole tory high command is probably wishing he would make some stupid gaffes during this whole thing.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Haha yeah you are right, they must be scared of how popular he is despite being a complete liability. :D It does make me laugh when I hear or read things that suggest he may one day be in the running for the Prime Minister's job, lol what a fucking farce that would be. :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You think it's more mental that Boris appears on entertainment shows than the fact he's mayor of one of the most powerful cities in the world?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think one of the reasons Boris is so well regarded, other than being a pretty intelligent and eloquent bloke, is that we see a little of ourselves in his unashamed buffoonery.

I remember on HIGNFY when Hislop was asking him about that bloke who got beaten up. Most politicians would have squirmed, Boris did exactly that but the audience laughed with him, not at him. That's the mark of a man with charm in spades.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep charm is definately his most powerful tool, for all his faults and he has many you still cannot but help like the bloke on a personal level, a big part of that is he often comes across as being very honest.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I like Boris. He's not perfect, but he's intelligent, passionate about London, speaks Latin and Greek, and his bumbling buffoonery is an endearing characteristic imo. I don't think being Mayor is easy. Impossible to please everyone. I'm just grateful Livingstone didn't get in again TBH

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Schweinsteiger pulling the strings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom