Boring

S

SFXman

I have a 3 year old sister, quite hilarious at times really. Was a bit annoying at some stages though...
Fun nonetheless.

B

BubbleCDR

I just dont want a younger brother/sister all together. i know it might sound a little evil but i just dont.:(

S

SFXman

You're going to be like Patrick from Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

No. He is like Corky from Life goes on ...

B

BubbleCDR

Your like Poh or is it Pooh? out of teletubies..

S

SFXman

Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha is a novel written by Roddy Doyle about a young kid in Ireland some tens of years back time-wise, whom had a little brother which he eventually began to abuse. This was because he thought his parents having arguments and generally a disfunctional family was somehow his fault.

B

BubbleCDR

k your kind..

I've already got a older brother who's a jail bird..literally..he is..

O

old.tRoG

All looks promising for you then!

A 13 year old computer geek who can't spell, and abuses his unborn sister, while getting lessons from his imprisoned brother on how to take heroine.

Just guessing.

N

Neural Network

With all the hijacking I now find this thread rather interesting. Wierd.

S

Sigurd

hey bubble, can I come visit your trailer sometime?

S

SFXman

Ugh, I'd say this is maybe going too far already. You do know that people of younger ages tend to take things a lot more seriously too, verbal abuse that is :rolleyes:
Some don't even take things as jokes.

F

Flimgoblin

All this from opposable thumbs.

That's it - lose the opposable thumbs, climb back up in the trees and we'll all be happy.

Happy beating each other to death with sticks.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
*SFX goes into mod-suck-up-mode*
I was going to add to the end of that post something by the likes of:
"How do you like my new-day-new-way-of-thinking-attitude."

B

BubbleCDR

Originally posted by old.tRoG
All looks promising for you then!

A 13 year old computer geek who can't spell, and abuses his unborn sister, while getting lessons from his imprisoned brother on how to take heroine.

Just guessing.

Im no computer geek.
My brother is no hero.
And im not abusing my unborn 'sister' because my mum doesnt want to know if it's a boy or a girl because she wants it as a suprise. And my brother doesnt take heroin. He isnt into drugs. He's the closest person to me in my family than anybody is..

B

BubbleCDR

SFXman i askin u kindly. Can you PLEASE close this thread. Thx :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by BubbleCDR
SFXman i askin u kindly. Can you PLEASE close this thread. Thx :)
I am no mod, and this is not my thread :)
Ask someone liek Damini or Tilda, or Brinx.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Thx :)

Bubble's mom should be really grateful.. we are teaching her son good manners... :m00:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Bubble - 'T' 'h' 'a' 'n' 'k' 's'

It's easy! Thanks!

B

BubbleCDR

:p:p:p

Yes i can spell T'h'a'n'k's it's easy! you guys tought me alot of things..im gonna be nice because it's my birthday on Saturday! wooooo role on saturday!:clap: :clap:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Make sure you blow out all the candles...

B

BubbleCDR

Will do :p lol. i'm goin on preston docks to watch the cart races everybody is going all my mates. my ex-gf. some 'soz hard bad boys' (people who think there hard if u dont know wot that meens).

I can't wait!!:clap:

S

SFXman

Congratulations in advance in-case you don't announce it here or I don't notice.

B

BubbleCDR

lol im not going to mention it on here. I dont mention my life-story in 1thread on a forum...well i do...but i dont :p:p

B

Brinx

some 'soz hard bad boys' (people who think there hard if u dont know wot that meens).

Must lead to disappointment in the bedroom.

Blah, that was too easy but I couldn't resist :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom