Bored.

B

Ballad

Ordering a set of crafted gear for my 20ish alt. /Levels at cots beware! :eek:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
/level was fun when I had my sb. I would go around ganking the level 20's to 30's with their crappy armour and useless weps. :D

Sinned

Fledgling Freddie
waiting for toa so I can hopefully find some decent targets in TOA cause the normal pvp areas are empty for a lvl 50

[whine]
oh yeh save a few bonedancers( and their gang /wave crazykobbie) :puke:

gotta be muchos fun to gank soloers as a bd with guardbot and buffbot :m00: ah well to each their own
[/whine] ;)

As for levelling twinks, no time because I need to get me some stealthlore to pop assasins with my DD's hehe, can't wait! xD

B

Ballad

Sinned said:
waiting for toa so I can hopefully find some decent targets in TOA cause the normal pvp areas are empty for a lvl 50
Thank god! Personally I take ToA as a chance to level my champion in peace. Hope you don't get bored in diving anytime soon :p

Sinned

Fledgling Freddie
erf you're that shar champ in dimension? xD nergalz or sth

crazykobby

Fledgling Freddie
Sinned said:

[whine]
oh yeh save a few bonedancers( and their gang /wave crazykobbie) :puke:

gotta be muchos fun to gank soloers as a bd with guardbot and buffbot :m00: ah well to each their own
[/whine] ;)

It's actually more fun to wipe 5-6 at a time with BD shaman and Guard bot :) even sometimes FG's /wave at LB and Owned but i wont pass up the odd soloer ofc.

It's not as dead as u think in non toa i made about 45k on saturday and i dont have toa yet.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
toa is great for non-50s :)

I was actually able to SOLO in mm/ardee yesterday... never done that for more than 30s before :p

B

Ballad

Sinned said:
erf you're that shar champ in dimension? xD nergalz or sth
Taken from my signature: Utumno the Consul... <unguilded>.... take the hint ;)

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
You might want to actually show your signature when you post :)
Click on the bottow Post Reply to have your signature appear on your post.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
look at the second post on this page? :p

sig only shows up once per page.

Yeah... you don't wont upset Lian now.. do ya! ( He'll probably boot you out of Fear ).

bump1.gif

Elnova

Fledgling Freddie
crazykobby
It's actually more fun to wipe 5-6 at a time with BD shaman and Guard bot :) even sometimes FG's /wave at LB and Owned but i wont pass up the odd soloer ofc.

It's not as dead as u think in non toa i made about 45k on saturday and i dont have toa yet.

But you do have an auto clicker on lifetap and a 5 year old that u pay with sweets to hold down your strafe keys for you?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Yeah... you don't wont upset Lian now.. do ya! ( He'll probably boot you out of Fear ).

bump1.gif

Not easy to actually see a post that MAY have something to do with the game itself in this......so....

B

Ballad

Nedo said:
Not easy to actually see a post that MAY have something to do with the game itself in this......so....
Bah... Skold wasn't even 50 back then. :eek:

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:

bump1.gif

Shouldn't you be helping me with the neckie quests :eek: ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom