Bored

Chilly

Balls of steel
see how far you can stick your willy up the exhaust of the most expensive bike in the shop.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Or if you're feeling really adventurous, try to lick someone elses.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Keep your finger up your bum all afternoon and when a customer walks in immediately offer them a handshake.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Keep your finger up your bum all afternoon and when a customer walks in immediately offer them a handshake.

Odd, I whas thinking of writing this aswell. Or sticking your finger up your bum and see if you can smell anything you hade for dinner the day before.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I've got a turtle's head at the minute so I'm not gonna try it :/

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Gawd, good ideas so far :)

Sold a new Tiger just now, a bit of excitement, now I'm bored again...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Gawd, good ideas so far :)

Sold a new Tiger just now, a bit of excitement, now I'm bored again...

finger...

finger...

FINGER !!!

FFFFFFFFFF
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
NNNNNNNN
GGGGGGGGGG
EEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRRR

FINGER
FINGER
FINGER
FINGER
FINGER
FINGER
FINGER
FINGER
FINGER

!!!!!

fingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfingerfinger

Chilly

Balls of steel
now that you've spunked up the exhause of a bike, you need to do the same for a fuel tank.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I was bored last week so I unplugged a lads phone receiver at work and put it in my arse, I then did squats for a while and gave it him back. He just swapped it with another blokes phone :( was funny watching him have a chat on it then have a smell of the mouth piece after he was done though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom