Bored??

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Something for you guys thats stuck at home looking for something to do while servers come back up.

http://www.silkroadonline.net

Free online game, loads to bosh, has to be better than picking fluff outta yer tummy buttons and yelling at GOA :)

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
ey that game actually looks pretty mint, gonna give it a go later

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, the Screen shots look pretty good. But jus reading through it, its only free as you have to pay RL currency for game currency to get advanced items.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
like the idea and chinese theme, but kinda worried about that "advanced player scheme" guess it's like ultima online where you could pay to have already leveled char.

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Beovulf said:
Aye, the Screen shots look pretty good. But jus reading through it, its only free as you have to pay RL currency for game currency to get advanced items.

Nope Ive been playing it on and off for about 6 months...Downloads client, patch it, choose server, make char, play game...As you get higher in levels and the drops start coming you setup your own shop in the towns market place go afk fer an hour or so and your items sell themselves

Its not the best Korean thing ive ever seen but I find it fun & a change from daoc when i just want to beat the crap outta stuff & nothing else to do like now :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
elder scrolls oblivion is the way forward :) very nice

:m00:

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe i bet everyone who has oblivion have been playing it whilst servers are down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom