Bored

C

Clowneh!

whatamigonnado?whatamigonnado?whatamigonnado?

C

Clowneh!

im bored

i try and think to do something.

WC3, dont feel like it
FL, nah dont feel like it
BF, nah cba
AQ2, dont wanna install it again :)
tidy up, who likes tidying up?
music, i think i've been thru my play list a good 5 times today

EVERYTHING I THINK OF IS SHIT
fs spammer

M

mank!

I'm bored because

there's nobody around to talk to
my parents are away all weekend, so despite having the house to myself i'm bored out of my skull. but then i haven't got any friends anyway.
can't use the gamecube because it keeps fucking with my head
can't be arsed to get drunk alone
PC games suck
champ man is getting boring

i could go on? no? ok.

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by mank!
I'm bored because

there's nobody around to talk to
my parents are away all weekend, so despite having the house to myself i'm bored out of my skull. but then i haven't got any friends anyway

I was going to immediately suggest a house party(tm(TM)) should have been in order. But you already have that covered. :<

Houise Parties = WIN!

M

mank!

Originally posted by the-frizz
I was going to immediately suggest a house party(tm(TM)) should have been in order. But you already have that covered. :<

Houise Parties = WIN!

if i had any friends, believe me i would ;)

really need to start socializing again, heh

P

pg_exoshear

really need to start socializing again, heh [/B]

I'm in the same boat, bored outta my mind. :(

I need to get out more. :-\

T

Testin da Cable

if I weren't just going to bed I'd invite you all to come play UT/kill tdc. sweet dreams :)

A

adams901

cat.jpg

S

Sar

Today's the first day in ages I've had the day to myself, so I'm catchng up on things here, then off for some Ghost Recon, followed by a few hours of Pro Evo 2. Which is much better when you have the real players and teams set up.

\o/

S

stu

Originally posted by Sar
Today's the first day in ages I've had the day to myself, so I'm catchng up on things here, then off for some Ghost Recon, followed by a few hours of Pro Evo 2. Which is much better when you have the real players and teams set up.
\o/

It sucks compared to Winning Eleven 6 FE though

C

.Cask

Complaining about being bored while unemployed is just asking for someone to give you a bollocking.

ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU CAN'T LEECH FOREVER HA HA HA.

C

Clowneh!

the thread was started on 14-03-03 23:43...
friday evening. not many people working at that time unless its in the night life entertainment

C

.Cask

Free time seems a whole lot less boring when you've got a shitty job to look forward to :/

S

Sar

Originally posted by stu
It sucks compared to Winning Eleven 6 FE though

Same flamin game though innit?

Except for the jap squigglese.

;)

S

stu

No.

FE is a newer build. Better graphics, better gameplay. Plus there's a PPF knocking around (a patch applied directly to the ISO) which corrects all the names (players, teams, stadiums), gives you proper kits (with sponsors and shit, they really look rather awesome) and proper flags (again, properly done bitmaps rather than edited within the game ditor). There are also PPFs for a whole host of minor but cool looking stuff (eg proper boots for everyone, crowd chants for each team).

Also, the Japanese commentators *rock*. In fact I think even if the same game was released in English, I'd go for the Jap version over "Mr Happy" Brooking.

All in all, it was more than a bit lame that WE6:International (the North American version released last week) was a carbon copy of PES2 rather than FE.

B

bodhi

I'm assuming WE6:FE is as big an advance over PES2 as PES2 was over PES hmmm?

P

PhaZeY

no, i sign things ./<insert first letter of signing name>

./P

./P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom